Chapter Thirty

It had been a rough week for everyone, as finals were coming it also meant graduation. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, you, Taehyung, and Jungkook were all in their final years of college, and being in the final years of college meant that after graduation everyone would go their ways and find jobs and may even start families.

Everyone was busy studying for the exams but three particular individuals were having a hard time studying.

Namjoon was still trying to figure out where he wanted to go with his relationship with you after college. He didn't know if he wanted to continue the relationship or to walk away from it, at first everything was lovely and sweet but things had happened which caused you and Namjoon to drift apart from each other.

Yoongi who had been ignoring you knew that he didn't have much time left. The medications helped slow the growth, but it didn't mean it stopped. He knew that he should get the surgery but... he didn't want to forget what it feels like to love you. Love makes you blind and love makes you do the stupidest things in the world.

You on the other hand had been taking the hardest blow. It's funny how at a certain moment you think your life is going well, and that you have everything laid and planned out but one fuck up and your life comes crumbling down. You were getting further and further away from Namjoon and you knew that it hurt him but you had no excuse other than that you were hurting too, but was that an excuse? Just because you're hurt gives you the right to hurt others? You knew that if your parents were alive they would be so disappointed in you, but why was loving so hard?

Why couldn't love be like the princesses in the Disney movies? Why couldn't it be singing and dancing, talking to little animals, meeting prince charming, and falling in love so fast and easily? Why couldn't you be happy like them? Love left a bitter feeling in your mouth, why couldn't people love the people they want without having to face consequences?

The princesses sure didn't have to think about the consequences of falling in love with a prince that they so randomly met in a forest, but that's where you were wrong. The princesses in the Disney films had a happy cheerful life but everyone seemed to forget the dark and horrid background stories of all those tales; sleeping beauty wasn't kissed by a prince to remove the sleeping curse on her, she was raped by a king that was married and became pregnant.

Cinderella had no fairy godmother; it was simply just a tree growing on her dead mother's grave, there was no such thing as 'the glass slipper fits' especially not when you cut off bits and pieces of your foot.

That's what everyone failed to realize as everyone was so caught up in what we saw in those films, we had forgotten what is actually real. Life wasn't perfect, life was no fairy tale and we would all just have to cope with that and move on. After thinking about that, you sure as hell didn't want to be a princess anymore.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Namjoon unlocked the door to Yoongi's house and walked in only to be greeted by a dark cold house. His brows furrowed as he looked around seeing his Hyung be nowhere in sight, he reached for the light switch and turned it on wincing as he wasn't prepared for the blinding lights.

"Hyung?"

No response.

Yoongi had asked for Namjoon to come over to work on a new piece together so he was rather confused to see that Yoongi wasn't there to greet him like normal.

Namjoon took off his shoes and quickly rushed to Yoongi's studio figuring that he may be in there already waiting for him but as his hand grabbed the doorknob to open the door he furrowed his brows as the door was locked.

He knocked on the door.

"Hyung?" No answer. He knocked again this time loudly but there was no response. He grabbed his phone out and called Yoongi, he could hear Yoongi's phone ringing from inside the studio but Yoongi didn't answer.

With his gut telling him that something was seriously wrong, Namjoon backed away from the door and raised his foot, kicking the door causing the doorframe to crack and cause the door to swing open.

As the door was now wide open, Namjoon stood there in horrid shock as he saw the sight in front of him.

His Hyung... laying in a pool of his blood mixed with flower petals unmoving.

Namjoon ran to his Hyung's side and shook his body,

"Hyung? Hyung!!?" Namjoon started panicking as Yoongi was unresponsive. But what shocked him even more...

Were the flower petals...

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were sitting at your desk doing your assignments when your phone went off. You dropped the pencil that was in your hand and looked at the screen of the phone, you were getting a call from Namjoon. You accepted the call and held the phone up to your ear.

"Hello? Namjoon, why are you calling me at this time?" You asked while glancing at the clock on my desk knowing that it was past midnight. You expected a response right away but were taken aback when the other line was completely silent.

"Namjoon, are you still there? Are you okay?" Your voice filled with worry. Finally, you could hear him letting out a deep sigh on the other end of the phone.

"Namjoon, what's wrong?" You carefully asked, not wanting to push him.

"Blossom..." He finally spoke for the first time since he called, but something was off about his voice. He sounded... Sad..? Distressed..?

"What is it?" Silence filled the other line. You looked out of the window waiting for him to continue.

"I'm at the hospital." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Why? Are you hurt? Which hospital are you at? I'll come to you." You bombarded him with questions.

"Don't come to the hospital Blossom. I'm not at the hospital because I'm hurt." You quickly grew frustrated.

"Why are you at the hospital then Namjoon?" Another sigh was heard from his line.

"It's Yoongi Hyung. " You furrowed your brows in confusion feeling your heartbeat start to increase.

"What about him Namjoon?"

"He coughed out petals, Blossom."

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: DUN DUN DUN DUN :) That'll be all for today I hope these two chapters will make up for taking so long to update this story. From my calculations if I am correct there should be about two or three chapters plus an epilogue left of this story. And just a heads up :) Although this story is coming to an end I have another story that will be the next story I will be uploading, so I hope you stick around to support me ;) 

Oh! And I'm also sorry if I ruined the fairytales for you if you didn't know about the real origins of those stories! :)))