Chapter Seven

Blossom Pov

As soon as I arrived at campus with Jimin. Taehyung and Jin had scolded me to take better care of myself. Now we were sitting in the cafeteria where Jin was making sure I ate; he had cooked containers of food and brought it for me to eat.

"I can't eat anymore." I said placing down the food container on the table. Jin looked up and me and narrowed his eyes at me.

"That's your first container, you still have more to go." He patted the other two food containers that were next to me. I looked next to me, Yoongi was quietly sitting there staring down at the table. An idea came to mind. I nudged him with my shoulder and he looked up at me. I slowly slid the food container to him, he looked at me confused before shaking his head.

"Please..." I whispered to him making sure no one would hear. He stared at me for a few seconds before nodding. I smiled brightly and scooped some of the food up and held the spoon in front of his mouth. He opened his mouth and I fed him.

"When do you want to work on the song?" He asked while chewing.

"Why not after school?" He thought about it, when he was done chewing and swallowed his food,

"Sure why not." I fed him another spoon making sure Jin was not paying attention. I continued to feed Yoongi, but it wasn't until...

"PARK BLOSSOM WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?!" My hand halted in the air, and I looked at Yoongi, who was chewing completely unfazed. Crap... I'm in trouble now... I slowly turned and saw Jin looking at me with his hands on his waist.

"Now I'll really make sure you eat all of this." He said before grabbing the food containers out of my hands and started to feed me. Jimin and the others laughed at me as I was being fed by Jin.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

School was now over and I was outside waiting for Jimin. When I saw him I walked up to him.

"Are you staying after school today?"

"No, I'm not. Why do you ask?"

"Err... Is it okay if I stay after school with Yoongi?" He narrowed his eyes at me stepping closer to me.

"For what...?" I rolled my eyes and stepped back.

"To work on our project for Mr. Lee's class." He sighed and nodded.

"Fine. Do you want me to wait for you?"

"No. You can go home first, I don't know when we'll finish so I don't want to keep you waiting."

"But who's going to walk with you?"

"I'll be fine Jiminie~ Don't worry about me~" He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Alright, stay safe Kiddo." I watched as he walked away until his figure was completely gone from my sight. I felt my phone vibrate, I opened my phone and saw Yoongi had texted me.

Yoongi: Meet you in studio 2, I'll be a few minutes late since I have to do something.

I turned my phone off and walked back into the school to where the studios were. I walked into studio two and it was empty. I looked around surprised to see all of the equipment inside. Since Yoongi was going to be a few minutes late, why not get some singing in?

I walked into the recording booth and dropped my bag near the couch. I looked around the room and saw all sorts of instruments hanging on the wall, but my eyes shimmered as soon as I saw the guitar. I walked over to the guitar and picked it up before sitting on the couch.

As I sang the song, memories of Hyuna rushed into my mind. When she was still alive we always sang this song together. Now I'm here singing this song by myself. I smiled thinking about those bittersweet memories. Once I was done, I placed the guitar back into its rightful place and walked over to the sound system. Finding the plug in I plugged my phone into it making sure the microphone was on before walking over to the microphone. I held the microphone in hand before I started singing.

As soon as I was done singing I stood up and placed the mic back onto its stand, I turned around and I let out a yelp.

"What the hell! Since when have you been standing there!?" I yelled clutching my chest trying to calm myself before I got myself a heart attack. He laughed and walked in.

"Jesus you need to stop being so damn quiet Yoongi!"

A few moments prior

Yoongi's Pov

I texted Blossom that I was going to be late and the reason being was I needed to talk to one of the guidance counselors about one of my courses. Once I was done, I made my way to the studio me and Blossom were going to be using for the rest of the month. I know this project is due next week for us and we wouldn't need the studio for a month, but I just thought it would be a good hang out place for me and Blossom.

I stood outside of the studio, I could hear music playing, I quietly opened the door and peeked inside. Blossom was sitting on the couch with a mic in her hand.

She started singing and I was immediately mesmerized by her voice. I've never heard a voice like hers before. Whenever she sings there's always an overwhelming amount of emotions. When the song ended she stood up and put the mic back on stand, she finally turned around and looked at me.

She yelled when she saw me "What the hell! Since when have you been standing there!?" She had her hand on her chest trying to calm herself down I suppose.

"Jesus you need to stop being so damn quiet Yoongi!" You laughed and walked in.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." 

A few moments prior

Yoongi's Pov

I texted Blossom that I was going to be late and the reason being was I needed to talk to one of the guidance counselors about one of my courses. Once I was done, I made my way to the studio me and Blossom were going to be using for the rest of the month. I know this project is due next week for us and we wouldn't need the studio for a month, but I just thought it would be a good hang out place for me and Blossom.

I stood outside of the studio, I could hear music playing, I quietly opened the door and peeked inside. Blossom was sitting on the couch with a mic in her hand.

She started singing and I was immediately mesmerized by her voice. I've never heard a voice like hers before. Whenever she sings there's always an overwhelming amount of emotions. When the song ended she stood up and put the mic back on stand, she finally turned around and looked at me.

She yelled when she saw me "What the hell! Since when have you been standing there!?" She had her hand on her chest trying to calm herself down I suppose.

"Jesus you need to stop being so damn quiet Yoongi!" You laughed and walked in.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Another boring chapter :))))