Chapter Six

Readers Pov

The two friends sat on the chairs in the hallway with their heads down. Nurses and doctors walked past them, and everytime they hoped that they would hear how she was doing. Jimin stood up from the seat and paced back and forth.

"What is taking them so long?" He frantically asked while running his fingers through his hair.

"Calm down Jimin. I'm sure Blossom will be okay." Yoongi pulled Jimin back to sit down. They continued to wait, and soon enough after 20 minutes of waiting a doctor approached them. They both stood up.

"How is she doctor?" Jimin asked. The doctor fixed his glasses before looking down at his clipboard.

"I assume you're her brother Park Jimin?"

"Yes I am."

"Did you know that your sister fractured one of her toes?" Jimin looked at the doctor bewildered.

"What? When?"

"From the x-rays we took, it seems about two years old." Jimin sat back down in his seat not believing what he just heard.

"That must be why I haven't seen her dance for the past two years." Jimin mumbled but Yoongi heard him.

"It had worsened over the span of two years, so we put a cast on her fractured bone. Hopefully it will heal in a few weeks."

"Why did she past out?" The doctor looked at Yoongi.

"As to why she passed out, she was dehydrated and malnutritioned. We hooked her up to iv bags, hopefully those will restore her lost nutrients."

"I told her, I told her to eat, but she never listens to me." Jimin ruffled his hair frustrated with himself.

"How long will she have to stay in the hospital for?"

"Just a few days, we'll be giving her two iv bags. By then she should regain her strength."

"Can we see her?" The doctor nodded his head.

"She's in room 206." As soon as the doctor said that Jimin got up from his seat and ran to Blossom's room.

"Thank you doctor." Yoongi thanked before following Jimin.

Yoongi walked into Blossom's hospital room and saw Jimin already sitting next to her bed while holding her hand.

"Pabo how did you even fracture your toe? Why didn't you tell me?" Yoongi walked further into the room and sat by the window.

Blossom's Pov

I felt someone holding my hand and two faint voices in the background.

"I told you to eat. Why do you never listen to me?"

"Aigo what am I going to do with you?"

"You didn't eat and looked where it got you."

"Jimin stop nagging her. She can't even hear you." I tried moving my body, but I just felt so weak.

"Pabo how did you even fracture your toe? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Is that why I don't see you dance anymore?"

"I..." I croaked out. My throat was so dry it hurt to speak.

"Blossom? You're awake!" Jimin caressed my head as I turned to look at him.

"Aish what am I going to do with you?!"

"Are... you done.. Nagging me yet...?" I weakly asked. Jimin laughed and caressed my cheek.

"I'm sorry, Oppa is just worried about you. You know how I am." I nodded my head.