Chapter Twenty Five

You let out short shallow breaths as the pain from your stomach became more intense. You just laid there lifelessly not wanting to move or do anything.

You don't know how long you were laying there before you heard a familiar voice yelling your name.

"Blossom!" You felt a pair of hands grab your arms and gently pulled you up so that you were in a sitting position. You looked up and saw Jungkook's worried face.

"Are you okay? Why were you laying on the ground?" He asked while scanning your body for any injuries or bruises. You just sat there and stared at him emotionlessly.

Without saying anything, you got up and walked away leaving a puzzled Jungkook. You felt bad for leaving him like that when all he was doing was trying to make sure that you were okay, but right now you wanted to be alone.

Sure enough, you found yourself in the dance studio that you had reserved for yourself. A few steps into the room, your legs gave up on you causing you to collapse.

Tears filled your eyes before quickly streaming down your face. You were done pretending to be okay, you were done pretending to be strong. You just couldn't do it anymore.

You just couldn't understand why Yoongi was being like this. Where did everything go wrong? He used to be so warm, he used to always laugh and smile with you now all he ever did was glare at you and give you the cold shoulder.

You brought your legs up to your chest and cried against your knees as you slightly rocked back and forth. Your cries filling and echoing throughout the dance studio.

On the other hand, Jungkook had gotten up from the ground and ran back to the recording studio that everyone else was in. The sound of him quickly entering the room startled a few of the boys, but all were confused to see the maknae run straight to Jimin, pulling him up by the sleeve before pulling him out of the room.

"Jungkook ah what are you doing?" Jimin asked the out-of-breath maknae.

"I went to the bathroom, but I saw Blossom laying on the ground. I went to check up on her but she got up and ran away." Hearing this caused Jimin's heart to drop to his stomach. In a panicked state, he asked,

"Where did she go?"

"I think to the dance studio she reserved."

"Tell everyone to continue without me." He quickly told the youngest male before running off to find his sister.

Jimin ran through the halls of the college campus trying to get to his sister. Once he arrived, his feet stopped as he tried to calm himself down, taking a deep breath in and out he slowly pushed the door open and his heart broke at the sight in front of him.

You sat in the middle of the dance studio, your legs up against your chest as you cried out in pain. Without thinking twice Jimin rushed over to your side, engulfing you in his arms as he caressed your head.

Feeling his arms around you, you immediately wrapped your arms around his torso and cried into his chest.

"Shh... it's okay..." He continued to caress your head as you continued to cry.

"Why are you crying here all alone...? Didn't we already talk about this...?" Of course, you remembered what he had told you. How could you ever forget?

It was many years ago after your parents passed away. One night you missed them so much that you had cried to yourself in your room, Jimin heard your cries and came to comfort you. That night he had made you promise him that you would never cry alone, that if you were ever to shed a tear, you would come to him.

But at this moment you weren't thinking, you just wanted to be alone.

A few minutes had passed, you continued to cry into Jimin's chest mumbling incoherent words now and then, but Jimin could still make out a few words.

You kept saying 'him', 'he' and it didn't take long for Jimin to realize just who you were talking about. Deep down Jimin couldn't help but feel angry at his Hyung.

Sure they had been friends for many years and were practically brothers, but seeing his younger sister cry because of his Hyung just didn't sit right with him. After a while of contemplating on asking the question on his mind, he finally asked,

"It's Yoongi Hyung, isn't it...?" He didn't expect an answer right away, but what took him by surprise was how much louder your cries got at the mention of Yoongi's name. After a few seconds of crying, you finally spoke for the first time,

"I-I... I don't know what I did or say to him... but he's not the Yoongi that I know anymore..." You sniffled, by now Jimin's shirt was soaked with your tears but that didn't bother him.

A sudden question popped up in his mind. He always tried to ignore the gut feeling he always got whenever you were down because of Yoongi... since he was always unsure if he was right... but right now, he had a feeling he was right and needed you to confirm it...

"Blossom... I need you to be completely honest with me...

Do you love Yoongi Hyung?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Short chapter I know :)) But more will come soon :))) I also was planning on uploading another chapter but google doc decided to be a bish and not save what I had wrote :))) So please give me some time to write.