Chapter One

Park Blossom; 23 years old, goes to Yonsei University and is a music major.

Blossom's Pov

I sat in the local cafe that was near my house, cup of coffee in my hand, my laptop opened and in front of me with earbuds in my ears as I listened to the piece I had just composed. I glanced outside the window enjoying the beautiful day. It was almost the end of winter, the snow had slowly begun to melt and spring was almost here. My favorite season. A smile formed on my lips after I had taken a sip from my cup of coffee. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my brother's loud voice, causing me to roll my eyes. I took my earbuds out and looked up at my brother who was standing in front of me.

"What do you want now, Jimin?" I asked while placing my cup of coffee down onto the table. He had his hands on his hips while he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Do you know what time it is?" He asked frantically. I glanced at the time that was shown on the bottom of my laptop screen 7:46 pm crap I looked up at my brother and smiled.

"No, don't smile at me like that. Come on it's getting late we have to go home! Did you forget that tomorrow is your first day of college?" I let out a sigh, I closed my laptop and placed it in my bag. He didn't have to remind me that I would be going to a new college, meeting new people. A shiver was sent down my spine just thinking about all of that.

"I'm sorry, I lost track of time." I apologize while zipping my backpack up. Jimin handed me my coat that was hanging on the chair.

"Yeah, you always lose track of time whenever you're composing. You should try to get out of that habit." The both of us walked out of the cafe after I had said goodbye to the owner.

"I know, but I just can't help it." I shoved my hands into my pocket as the cold air of the night hit my face. Park Jimin, my older brother, we're one year apart but he treats me as if I'm some baby. I had gone to a different college, but I transferred and starting tomorrow I would be going to the college that he goes to. Great, I thought now I'll have to see him every single day. It's not like I don't see him everyday already though.

"Yah!!" I flinched hearing Jimin's loud voice. I glanced at him, a confused look on my face.

"Did you not hear what I just said?!" I nervously smiled and shook my head. He let out a frustrated sigh as his hand ran through his hair.

"Forget... aish... what am I going to do with you...? I promised mom and dad that I would take care of you but you won't even listen to me." I lowered my head and looked at the ground. Our parents had died in a car accident when I was about 12 years old at that time Jimin was only 13. I had always felt bad for Jimin, as the oldest he had to carry a lot of burdens on his shoulders even though he doesn't tell me. I'm just glad he's able to do what he loves to do dance

"What did you want to eat?" I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Hmm... can we just have ramen?" He looked down at me and smiled.

"Of course." The both of us continued walking home in silence. Once we got home, I went straight to my room whereas Jimin walked into the kitchen to make ramen for the both of us. I dropped my backpack on my bed and walked over to my closet where I changed into something more comfortable a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Jimin leaned against the counter.

"Is it almost ready?" He looked up from his phone.

"I'm just waiting for the water to boil, it should be ready in a few minutes." I nodded my head and sat down at one of the chairs that were around the counter. Once the water boiled, Jimin placed the ramen into the water and let them cook. When they were done cooking Jimin placed the pot onto the counter and brought out two bowls and chopsticks, sitting down next to me.