Chapter Two

Silence filled the lunchroom as everyone all looked at the male who was standing up from his seat, his chest heaving up and down, his hands formed into fists. Blossom tugged on her brother's arm but he yanked his arm out of her grasps and shouted.

"Say anything else about her AND YOU'RE DONE FOR!" I flinched hearing him raise his voice. Growing up until now I had never heard him raise his voice not even once. Aera stood up from the ground and patted herself off.

"Why do you even care about her Oppa? She's just a quick fuck." Jimin slammed his fist on the table. I looked at the boys who were all as tense as I was for they knew how protective Jimin was when it comes to me.

"A quick fuck you say? YOU'RE the quick fuck. As to why I care so much about her? She's PARK Blossom." He said emphasizing the word Park. I looked at Aera and saw the color on her face had faded.

"P-P-Park..." She stuttered on her words.

"Yes, she's Park Jimin's younger sister. Now get your ass out of here no one wants to see your ass here." Yoongi said, his voice filled with venom. I was shocked to hear him speak in such a tone. Aera ran out of the lunchroom and everything resumed to its normal state.

"Are you okay?" Jimin whispered to me when he sat back down. I nodded my head and placed the barley eaten sandwich on the table.

"Hey listen, me and Hoseok are staying after school to practice, do you want to stay and we'll go home together or do you want to go home alone?" I looked up at Jimin.

"I'll wait for you." He smiled and patted my head.

"Don't listen to what she said-" Cutting him off I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"It's okay, it's not like I care." I put my backpack on and walked out of the lunchroom. I walked to the band room. When I entered the room I saw Mr. Lee was sitting at his desk. Upon hearing the door he looked up at me. He took off his glasses and set them on his desk.

"What may I help you with Miss Park?" He asked. I walked up to his desk.

"Umm.. I was wondering if I could use this room after school." I shyly asked. He smiled at me.

"Of course you can. You can use it whenever you like." I nodded my head.

"Thank you Mr. Lee." I walked out of the room and to my last hour of the day.

Back At The Lunchroom

Jimin's Pov

I watched as Blossom walked out of the lunchroom. I let out a breath, catching the boys' attention.

"You alright Jimin?" Jin hyung asked, I looked up at him and smiled.

"Is Blossom alright?" Yoongi hyung asked. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He never really cares about other people out of our group.

"She's fine..." I hope...

"She's been like that since something's happened a few years ago." That sparked the boys' interest.

"What happened a few years ago?" I shook my head not wanting to talk about it.

"I don't want to talk about it." They nodded their heads respecting my decision.

"Isn't Namjoon Hyung coming back in a few weeks?" Jungkook asked.

"He's coming back in two and a half weeks." Jin hyung replied. Jungkook's eyes brighten.

"Yes! We will finally be a completed group again!"