Finale

You ran into Yoongi's room, sliding the door open with a loud bang causing Yoongi to flinch at the loud noise. He turned his head and his lips parted, seeing you standing there with teary eyes.

You ran to his side, you took a deep breath in, and said,

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that you... loved me...?" He turned his head away from you and said,

"Why would it matter?"

"Because I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!" He quickly whipped his head back around in shock, his eyes wide as plates,

"Y-you what?"

"I love you!" Yoongi's mouth opened and closed in pure shock,

"N-no you don't! You're just sayi-"

"You don't believe me?" Before he could say anything, in a swift movement your lips were pressed against his. It was a gentle kiss, a kiss full of love as you cupped his face with your hands.

Yoongi felt his heartbeat pick up as your lips were pressed against his, was this real, or had he died? There was no way this could all be real right? But with your lips pressed against his, he knew... that this was very much real.

The heart monitor began to go crazy as Yoongi's heartbeat began to increase. His hand made its way to the back of your neck as he moved his head slightly to the side to deepen the kiss. Soon enough the nurses ran into the room in a frenzy as they heard the heart monitor go crazy.

They had expected to see the patient on the edge of death, but with the view of you and Yoongi kissing they awkwardly backed out of the room allowing privacy. You smiled, tears flowing down your cheeks kissing him back passionately not giving a damn about the world as your world was in front of you.

Right at this moment, with your lips pressed against Yoongi's with him kissing you back, you knew one thing...

You were where you belonged...

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

A/n: Play the song up there :) 

"Now ladies and gentlemen, please put your hand together for our student valedictorian; Kim Namjoon!" Everyone clapped and cheered as Namjoon confidently walked onto the stage, he shared a handshake and a hug with the principal of the school and stood behind the podium.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee, and to my fellow classmates for giving me this opportunity." He took out the paper that was in his folder and took a deep breath in and out before continuing,

"My name is Kim Nam Jun, also known as RM. I was born in Ilsan, a city near Seoul, South Korea. It's a beautiful place, with a lake, hills, and even an annual flower festival."

"I spent a happy childhood there, and I was just an ordinary boy. I would look up at the night sky in wonder and dream the dreams of a boy. I used to imagine that I was a superhero, saving the world. In an intro to one of the songs that I and my brothers had produced, there is a line that says, "My heart stopped...I was maybe nine or ten."

"Looking back, that's when I began to worry about what other people thought of me and started seeing myself through their eyes. I stopped looking up at the stars at night. I stopped daydreaming. I tried to jam myself into molds that other people made. Soon, I began to shut out my own voice and started to listen to the voices of others. No one called out my name, and neither did I. My heart stopped and my eyes closed shut. So, like this, I, we, all lost our names. We became like ghosts."

"I had one sanctuary, and that was music. There was a small voice in me that said, 'Wake up, man, and listen to yourself!" But it took me a long time to hear music calling my name. Life got hard along the way, and I felt like giving up, I think I was very lucky that I didn't give it all up as I'm sure that I, and we, will keep stumbling and falling."