Sixteen.

Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell, really?"

"I know.. It was so embarrassing." I mutter chewing on some buttery popcorn. Louis' legs are draped over my own legs as we watch an episode of friends. "Like.. it was so fucking embarrassing being caught by my own mum while I was doing 'it' in my room with my guy friend."

"So," Louis says, shoving some popcorn into his mouth and chewing thoughtfully. "You're not a virgin?"

I shake my head, licking my buttery coated fingers thanks to the popcorn. "Nope."

"Interesting." Louis nods.

"Why so?" I ask, curiosity filling my senses.

He shrugs, looking over to me then back at the Tv. "I just thought you were a virgin.."

"And that is because..?"

"Because you're innocent, you're my little angel Harry." Louis smiles leaning in and placing a kiss on my cheek, making me blush.

"Nice save." I chuckle looking over to him. "But yeah, my first time wasn't that good, I mean, I got busted by my mum."

"Your poor mum."

"No, poor me." I laugh. "No but yeah you're right, my poor mum."

I snuggle closer to Louis as he runs his hand through my curls making me relax into his soft touch.

"You know, you kind of remind me of a cat."

"Well I do like cats." I reply. "I had a cat named Dusty."

"What happened to Dusty?"

"Oh, nothing, he's just with mum, since the landlord doesn't like having any animals in his flat."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I nod. "One day when I go visit my mum, be sure to tag along with me so I can show you Dusty."

"Sounds good to me." Louis smiles shrugging. He wraps his arms around my waist, tugging me closer to his body. I love the feeling of him against me, I feel safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But I don't want to!" Louis whines like a child as I tug him to my favorite store in the mall. Louis wears a grey hoodie over his head, and a pair of black aviators trying his best to cover his identity.

"Don't be such a baby." I say, successfully dragging him into H&M. A few people look at us, but continue on with their day.

"I still don't see why you dragged me along Harry." Louis grumbles hastily, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because you're my boyfriend Louis, and second I need new clothes."

"You have plenty of clothes."

"I need new skinny jeans."

"Your room is full of skinny jeans."

"Can you shut up?"

Louis shrugs, smiling. "Make me."

I roll my eyes, and quickly kiss those soft lips belonging to him. No one saw since we're in the far corner of store near the fitting rooms.

"Now can you shut up, and help me pick out some clothes?"

"Fine."

"Good boy." I smile, kissing his forehead before looking at the various black skinny jeans in my size.