Thirty.

LAST CHAPTER

Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh.. Louis?" I walk into the bedroom where Louis is looking at himself in the mirror, fixing up his shirt. I have my phone in my right hand with the twitter app open.

"What's wrong love?" Louis questions, turning around to face me with a questionable look. His eyes trail down to my phone.

"Uh.. Have you by any chance been on twitter lately?"

"No.. I haven't.. Why?"

I hand him my phone. "Look what's trending number one in the world."

Louis looks at me for another second before grabbing my phone and eying the list.

Harry and Louis

Larry

#Larryisreal

#Kissonthecheek

Toronto

Gay is okay

Insurgent

"Why is our ship name trending Harold?" He looks at me with his eyes widened.

"Well uh.. Because in yesterday's twitcam you said you loved me, and kissed me on the cheek.."

"Fuck.."

"Tell me about it.."

"Has management called?"

Harry shakes his head. "No.. But they're probably going to call very soon--" Harry's phone starts ringing in his hand. "Shit."

"Don't answer it!" Louis screams.

"What-- Louis, it's management, I have to answer."

"B-But.. Okay fine." He sighs.

I bite on my bottom lip, as I answer the phone and slowly lift it up to my ear.

"Hello..?"

"Mr. Styles, you are here to be at the main office building this afternoon, have a good day."

"Wait--" they hung up. "Fuck.."

"What did they say?"

"They uh.. Told me to go by their office this afternoon.."

"Then?"

"They just hung up." I shrug, taking a seat down on the bed.

"Harry.." Louis sighs, taking a seat right next to me on the bed. "I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have done that live.. I guess I just forgot.."

"Lou, it's okay."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No--"

I place my hand at the back of his neck and pull him towards me as our lips crash, making him shut up. Louis' breath hitches but kisses me back none the less as he places his hands on my waist. Before I pull back, I place a single last kiss on his mouth.

"It's okay alright? Nothing is going to happen, I swear of that."

"But.. What if.."

"Louis.."

"Okay, okay.." Louis sighs, nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, hello there Harry." Jack greets me as I enter his office. He sits in his black leather chair professionally. He motions me to sit down on the chair in front of his desk.

"Hello." I reply, slowly sinking into my seat. Jack rises up from the chair and walks over to his coffee machine thing and pours some coffee into his mug.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"No thank you."

He nods, grabbing the mug full of hot coffee and returns back to his seating. "Now, have you been on twitter recently Harry?"

I slowly nod.

"And did you see what was trending?"

I slowly nod again.

"Hmm.." He hums taking a sip.

"Listen sir, I am truthfully sorry for what Louis and I did.. That was completely uncalled for--"

"Harry--"

"No please.. It's my fault honestly.. Don't blame Louis at all--"

"Harry."

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm not mad." He chuckles, "and it's quite fun seeing you this anxious if I might add."

"W-What?"

"Listen kid, I was angry at first, but everyone has seemed to take what happened really well. Plus I'm not like your old homophobic management, modest, and if you thought I was like them, I am greatly appalled."

"So.. What does this mean?"

"Well, you can basically come out whenever you two want."

"What?"

He shrugs. "Yeah, why not? You guys are doing beyond well since the band came back together, and the 'directioners' actually encourage Larry."

"This is so weird..."

"How come?"

"Well I mean.. It sounds too good to be true you know?"

"I guess so.. But you guys can come out whenever you want. All you need to do is inform me on it first." He smiles taking another sip of his coffee.

"I-I.. Thank you so much."

"No problem." He smiles again. "Now, I need to do some work as we speak, so you can leave now if you would like to."

"Yes of course." I quickly as I get up. But before that, I walk over to Jack, and crush him into a big hug, making the older man laugh amusingly. "Thank you." I whisper. "Thank you so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So," Louis says as he walks over to me as I get back home. "W-What happened?" He looks at me worriedly.

"Well.."

"It's something bad.. isn't it?"

"No." I shake my head walking past him and go into the kitchen as I grab a banana.

"Then.. What happened?"

I peel my banana slowly, and take a bite out of it. I chew slowly as I look at him, he looks back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Harry get to point." Louis finally says.

A smile breaks out on my face. "Jack said he wasn't mad."

"W-What?" Louis confusedly says, but then relief washes over on him.

"Yeah.. I was surprised too." I smile. "And that's not all.."

"What?" Louis questions.

"He wants us to come out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

IVE JUST BEEN SO DEPRESSED SINCE ZAYN..

BUT IN THE END, IF HES HAPPY IM HAPPY.

ONCE A DIRECTIONER, ALWAYS A DIRECTIONER!

Vote comment follow!

-Yem