Twenty-Two.

*Larry Smut warning*

Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"F-Fuck Harry.." Louis moans softly, as I take him into my mouth. I swirl my tongue over his tip, then move my head up and down in a steady rhythm. Louis buckles his hips upwards, kind of shoving himself deeper into my mouth, but since I have no gag reflex it's all good. "Oh my fucking-- you don't have a gag reflex?" Louis questions. I look up from my eye lashes, giving me an innocent type of look. I swirl my tongue around him once again before letting go with a pop.

"Nope." I smirk licking my lips, as I crawl on to the bed, and hover him.

"No matter how much I'm loving this.. Don't you think it's kind of wrong doing it in your house where your mum, step father, and older sister are?"

I shrug. "I live for the thrill."

"You're so Hot."

"You should look at yourself in the mirror you know." I grin, as the blue eyed boy chuckles. I dip my head down, letting our lips mold together perfectly against each other like a missing puzzle piece, that's just found it's whole.

The sound of our lips smacking against each other fills the air. Our bodies are already hot and steamy and all we've done is make out, and I gave that blow job for Louis just a few minutes ago.

I position myself, making our groins touch and cause a little bit of friction, making the two of us moan. I decide to grind on him, making Louis roll his eyes backwards as he slumps into the bed in complete pleasure.

"Will you stop teasing and get inside me already?" Louis huffs, trying to remove my boxers. I chuckle lightly and take off my boxers, deciding that there has been enough teasing already, plus I really want to tap that ass of his.. For awhile now, maybe a couple of years?

Waiting no time, I quickly grab the lube and the condom from inside my nightstand. Louis quirks an eyebrow at me amusingly but I just shrug.

"You'll never know when you need one." I smirk, dripping some lube on the tip of my fingers. "This is your first time doing it with a guy, right?" I question softly.

Louis nods, face flushed with embarrassment. "Yeah."

"Well, don't be scared okay? I'll be gentle with you, I love you okay?"

"I love you too Harry." Said Louis smiling a bit, and giving me a loving kiss. I will never get tired of his lips on mine.

"Now, spread your legs open so I can prep you, alright?" I say. Louis nods, spreading his legs just enough. I slowly and carefully start to slide in my first finger into him, making a loud hiss erupt from him.

"You okay Love?"

"Yeah.. Just continue what you were doing, no need to worry about me." Louis smiles softly.

"I.. Okay." I nod. I pump my finger in and out of him in a steady pace, soon adding a second finger, then a third. With every pump I do, it just makes Louis hiss more and more. In a short time, I find silent tears falling down his beautiful angel like face. I told him we could stop, but he insisted no matter what that he will be okay. As my fingers are still inside him, making me a little scared because I didn't want to hurt my boo bear at all.

I bite my lip, trying to find that one place that has a bundle of nerves inside of him. I curl the tip of my fingers from I inside when suddenly he moans loudly.

Jack pot.

"S-Shit.. Do that again." Louis says, his breathing going ridged. I let a grin take over my face as I did the samething over and over gain. Louis moans everytime I curl my fingers. Hopefully my parents and sister aren't hearing, even though I live for the thrill.