Epilogue.

EPILOGUE OMFG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" I whisper into Harrys ear, as Liam is talking on the stage. It's the end of our concert, and we're about to sing Harrys song he wrote for me when he was eighteen.

"Yeah.. I'm ready." Harry nods smiling. I grin back at him and focus back to where Liam is finishing his talking.

"Now, before we sadly close this concert into an end, I just want to sing a song I wrote awhile back when I was eighteen. This boy, and yes this boy since I'm openly gay... He.. He got me through dark times.. I fell for his eyes, but they didn't know mine yet. Anyway, enough of this talking since I can basically see you guys having an anxiety attack for my slow talking.. This song is titled.. Eighteen." Harry speaks, grinning brightly at the end. The intro to eighteen starts playing.

"I got a heart
And I got a soul
Believe me I will use them both
We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone.." Harry sings smiling, giving me a quick glimpse, making me blush.

"So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground" Zayn sings.

"I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18" Harry sings, looking over at the audience then over at me.

"We took a chance
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine.." Niall grins brightly.

"So pour me a drink, oh, love,
Let's split the night wide open and we'll see everything
We can livin' love in slow motion, motion, motion" Liam sings, winking at the audience.

"So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground" Zayn sings his solo again.

"I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh
And I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18" We all chorus together as the audience cheers.

"When we were 18
Oh, Lord, when we were 18" Niall choruses.

"Kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground..." Zayn sings.

"I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing" I sing my solo, and I look over to Harry and see him looking right back at me. His green eyes are glistening under the lights of the dozens of cameras in the audience. A smile is over his face... The moment is coming and haven't felt my heart speed up like this in so long.. Well yeah since every time i see him my heart speeds up. Harry walks slowly over to me. Our bodies inches apart as we both raise our mics to our lips, getting ready to sing our solo together.

"To be loved and to be in love" We both sing. The audience cheers crazily, as Harry leans down ever so carefully and finally, i feel his lips on mine.

"And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18" The rest of the boys sing as Harry and I pull apart.

"I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18.." Harry finishes off, staring directly towards me. Grins covering both our faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I are in the vip section in eds concert. The audience haven't found out we're here yet.The past week has been absolutely crazy since Harry and I came out. Well, we haven't really came out yet he only kissed me during the concert but that's pretty self explanatory.

"It doesn't matter who or how you love. All love is equal. Actually I have this friend who fell in love with his other friend." Ed speaks. Then his blue eyes travel to where we are, and gives us a wink. Harry and I both grin at him and wave. Ed grins back and starts strumming his guitar to the song kiss me.

"So how does it feel being in public with me, Harold?" I whisper into his ear. Harry looks down at me, and pecks my cheek.

"Lovely.. But I've came to terms about something."

"Which is?"

"We didn't actually come out yet... Yeah we kissed in front of a bunch of fans during the concert and it was recorded and stuff... But we didn't actually confirmed it yet."

"That's true." I hum wrapping my arm around his waist.

"What if we take a selfie or something?"

"A selfie?"

"Yeah, a selfie you know when two people--"

"Harold, I know what a selfie is, I'm not stupid darling."

Harry chuckles. "I can put the picture in color.. It can like, break my black and white theme on Instagram." He grins. "Just imagine how romantic it would be!"

"Or you just want to take a selfie with me."

"Well.. Duh yeah, but it would be so romantic!"

"Okay fine." I laugh, "My phone or your phone?"

"What if we both post different selfies of each other?"

I nod. "I'll post mine on Twitter." , pinching his cheek making him blush and swat my hand away from him. I take out my phone, and snap a picture of us, this time me pecking his cheek. This time Harry takes out his phone and quickly takes a selfie of us, grinning at the camera.

"We both post it at the same time okay?"

"Okay."

"Maybe okay can be our always?"

"Oh my fucking--"

"Ass."

"Just post the picture." And with that we both upload it. I quickly get the notification of Harrys posting.

"I have loved you since we were eighteen, long before we both thought the same thing.. xx." I read his caption.

"To be loved, and to be in love :) <3." Harry reads my caption on Twitter. We both look at each other. Our eyes both bright and gleeful. "Thank you so much Louis." Harry speaks. "If you didn't ever come to that open mic night.. We probably wouldn't had ever met.."

"If you didn't decide to actually follow your sisters advice.. I wouldn't had ever met you..." I mutter, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to him. "What happened to both of us was once in a life time." I whisper.

"Once in a lifetime." Harry confirms, leaning down and connecting our lips together. "And i wouldn't have it any other way."

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITS OVER OMFG IM CRYING. I HADNT UPDATED THIS IN LIKE TWO WEEKS BUT ITS FINALLY OVER!!'

All I can say is that this book was such an amazing experience and I am so proud to had share it with all of you!

Be sure to be on a look out for other books on your way!!!

Love you all so much!

-Yem :) xx.