Eight.

Harry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You what?!" Gemma shouts through the phone. Pure happiness and surprise engulfing her senses. "You meet the Ginger Jesus?!"

"I know right!" I say through the phone, happily grinning as I give the starbucks worker the money needed for my coffee. "I was shaking the whole time, but I don't think Louis or Ed noticed."

I walk over and lean against the wall, as I wait for them to prepare my coffee. The starbucks cafe is pretty empty which i am totally surprised at for that matter, since it's always packed with kids, teens, and adults.

"Harry, you got to listen alright? You have to please get Ed to meet me oh my god, he's basically my life, his music is what I live for dear lord.. If you do this, I swear I'll love you forever."

"Alright." I chuckle. I never really seen Gemma fangirl before, and this is some good dirt to keep on her when ever she's going to complain about me and my fanboying ways. "I don't know when, but yeah, I'll see what I can do--"

"Thank you!" She yells a bit too loud through the phone making me cringe.

I see my coffee ready, and I make my way towards the counter, saying a thank you to the nice worker, then make my way out of the building.

I didn't take my car this time, considering it's actually a decent afternoon, and the walk isn't that far from the flat in general, plus I really need the exercise. I probably gained about five pounds since that week my favorite boy band broke up, but I have no such regrets in eating all that cookie dough ice cream. I take a sip of my coffee, as I walk through the streets, heading back to my flat.

"Is he really that ginger? Is he really sweet like everyone says? Oh my god, imagine we got married or something oh my--"

"Gemma, chill." I say through the phone. "Is this how annoying I get when I fanboy? If I do then damn, I am really sorry."

"Well yes, this is how you act, but in my opinion even worse because you literally do this everyday."

"Eh." I shrug, taking another sip of my coffee. "Anyway, how's mum?" Gemma had went back home to Holmes Chapel a few days ago. She couldn't really stay here in Doncaster for that long.

"She's doing okay, she's finally gotten over the flu, and she'll be returning to work I think tomorrow? Yeah, Robin is making her some tea right now."

"That's good to hear." I smile, as I reach my flat. "I haven't talked to mum in awhile, and I feel a bit bad for that.. Tell her to give me a call sometime to we can catch up on what's been happening so far in my life."

Gemma chuckles. "Alright, well do little brother, hey so I have to go.. Talk to you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure." I say opening the door to my flat, and closing it.

"Okay good, now remember, talk to Ed for me! Bye."

"Okay, bye." And with that we both hang up. I take off my coat and place it in it's usual place, and head off into my room where I turn on my laptop and scroll through twitter, and tumbler.

Suddenly, I scroll through a picture of Louis and his supposedly girl friend Eleanor Calder, holding hands earlier today. I didn't know she was staying here in Doncaster?

I suddenly feel a bit of jealously run through my veins, as I clench my jaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~