Two.

Harry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple of days since one direction has broken up, and well.. Let's just say I'm not taking things too good.

Basically, I've been sobbing none stop in my flat, and only leaving for school and work. Other than that, I've been eating buckets of cookie dough ice cream, while reading one direction Fanfiction.

Gemma has called me a couple of times during the week, but I just send her pointless calls right to my voice mail. Sure, it may sound pretty rude, but who could blame me? I'm grieving and really don't feel like interacting with anyone.

It's Friday now, and it's been exactly a week since the whole band break up thing.

And when my life had officially ended none the less. I suddenly open my eyes to loud banging at my front door and I let a frustrated depressed groan leave my mouth, as I hesitantly get out of my nice cozy bed and walk down the hallway. As I reach the front door, giving two flying fucks about my current appearance right now, I am met with a angry looking Gemma.

"Hey, Gem." I sniffle, opening the door wider for her to enter. Her angry looking expression on her face immediately vanishes, and now replaced with a concerned look.

I don't say anything, I just leave the door open and walk over to my kitchen in a moping way. I hear her close the door for me as she enters, and follows me into the kitchen, as I walk over to my refrigerator and open up the freezer, taking out a half eaten bucket of cookie dough ice cream.

"Have you been crying?" She then speaks up. I don't look at her, and walk over to my sink, and grab a clean spoon, walking back to get my ice cream and dip my newly cleaned spoon in it, as I take a depressed spoonful out of it and plop it into my mouth.

I shrug, plunging another spoonful into my mouth. "Yeah."

"Why have you been crying?" Gemma asks, quirking an eyebrow. "Further more, why have you been ignoring my calls the whole week? I've been getting really worried Harry.. Thought something happened to you."

"Why do you care?" I question, not really interested in what's happening as I look down at my ice cream. "I need more ice cream."

"Because I'm your sister Harry." She sighs. "Now, please tell me why you're sad.. Looks like you haven't showered in days."

"What's the point?" I say, filling my mouth with more ice cream. "One direction has broken up, this causing me to realize how terrible my life is."

Her eyes widen. "What?"

"Yeah." I nod. "They broke up like a week ago today."

"You shouldn't be moping around like this for a stupid little band you know."

And that's when I loose my chill. "How could you say that?" I scoff. "You know how much they've meant to me in all those years!" I shout. "They were my fucking life, the air I breathed, and the reason why I stayed strong for all this time. They were my sun. The sun that lit up my world everyday." I say, "They were more than a band for me. They are the reason why I'm still here, and now that they're gone, I feel like I can't go on."

"You're such a drama queen." She rolls her eyes.

"And you're just a bitch." I mutter under my breath. Her gaze snaps at me, and I quickly cover my mouth. "Sorry I didn't mean to say that."

Before she can say anything I talk more.

"But it made me realize how terrible my life is." I frown. "I mean look at me!" I shout, laughing sarcastically. "I'm nothing but a lazy ass. A man who depended too much on a band, and can barely pay the bills." I stand up and walk over to my living room and throw myself onto my couch. "You should just leave. Just leave you're terrible lazy piece of trash that you most likely regret calling me your brother."