Five.

Louis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, you seem to be in a happy mood, now don't you?" Mum questions, putting a fork full of peas into her mouth.

"Yeah, I actually am." I smile. "I think I found a new artist I could work with."

"That's amazing, Boobear!" She grins excitedly. "Is he or she famous?"

"Well, no.. I think?" I say, taking a sip of my water. The rest of the girls listen in to mums and I's conversation. "I mean, I saw him perform in a open mic night at the pub tonight.. He sang Strong, and he was absolutely amazing." I grin, as mum smiles wider.

"What is this boys name?"

"Harry." I say, remembering the beautiful boys face and angelic voice. "Harry Styles."

"That's a funny name for a boy." Phoebe giggles.

"Now, that's not polite dear." Mum scolds.

"Sorry." She frowns.

We all begin eating our dinner again in a comfortable silence. The only noise being heard is our forks scraping against our plates.

I can't seem to stop thinking of this boy. It's kinda scary if I'm being honest. I've never felt so infatuated with a bloke before.. I mean I'm not gay.

I'm in fact straight.

"Is something wrong?" Mums voice rings through my ears. I quickly look up at her, as she gives me a concerned look.

"Uh, yeah sorry I just zoned out." I scratch behind my neck. "It's been quite a long day.." I say standing up, looking at my watch. "I think I should get going.. Heard on the news that it was going to snow tonight, and I'm pretty sure I left the lamp in my room on."

"You're leaving already?" The twins frown. Lottie and fizzy look at me, curiousness in their eyes.

"Sorry babes." I give them a sympathetic smile. I walk over to both of them and give them a soft kiss on their cheeks, making them smile. "But I'll be back tomorrow afternoon if you'd like?"

"Yay!" Daisy cheers, grinning. I chuckle and ruffle her hair.

I walk over to Lottie and fizzy and give them both a kiss on their foreheads.

"Bye girls, bye mum!"

"Goodbye, dear!" Mum calls out, walking towards me and gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Please drive safe."

"Of course." I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you talked to Harry?" Ed questions through the phone as he chews on a bag of crisps. I walk into my flat, and enter the kitchen, and grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"Yeah, he's a really cool guy.. He's actually a big fan of me and.. Well you know." I trail off, not really wanting to mention my old bands name. I take the cap off from the water bottle, and take a sip. I feel the cold liquid run down my throat as I swallow.

"He's a really good singer." Ed says. "So uh..."

"What?"

"Is this Harry fellow gay?" Ed questions quietly.

"Yeah, he is but I don't mind." I smile, remembering Harry's cute personality.

"Okay, thought you were going to get pissed off for asking.. That was a close one."

"Why would I get mad?" I question confused, as I walk to my large living room, and turn on the tv. I set my water down on the small table in front of me, and lie down on the couch. The voices of the tv being the only thing heard.