~Revive~

~3rd Person~

It had been three days and everyone was exhausted but they had made very real progress.

Like she always does when she's addressing the crowd Sabrina climbed onto the tree stump at the edge of the camp. "Hello everyone," she paused waiting for everyone to gather.

"I would like to applaud all of you, you have all worked very hard no matter what your role was. And for those of you who are not fighting and collected supplies for us that was very important, thank you. I propose we take a day off before the battle tomorrow, it's gonna be tough. This guy has a lot of soldiers and I don't want tired fighters so rest up, eat, whatever you want today there won't be training and I won't send people to collect supplies."

The phoenix girls let our her bright blue wings and spread them wide, "we are ready!" She declared and her wings started to turn blue. 

She let out a slight gasp from under her breath and jump down off the stump as the phoenalum cheered. The girl 'hid' her wings as her boyfriend jump down from god-knows-where next to her.

"What the hell was that, dogface?" The fairy asked and she shuttered, "I really, really, don't know but it kinda scares me." Sabrina admitted. 

Puck pulled the girls closer and gave her a half hug, "oh jeez Grimm, we'll figure it out like we figure everything else out. I mean, we are everafters." 

The teen scowled at him, he liked to throw that fact in her face every once in a while. It was an indirect way of calling her out for when she used to  hate the magical beings. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go ask Twi- uh," she paused remembering the older phoenix who used to guide her through her odd new roles had been killed. "Uh the Twins. You can come if you want."

"To figure out the dogfaces' cool new power, of course I'm coming," he declared with a smirk.

"Oh whatever stinkpot c'mon. And ITS NOT A POWER." She said which caused the fairy to roll his eyes, "sureee it ain't." 

Sabrina groaned and continued on through the temporary campsite to where the twins were talking amongst themselves. "Hey," the phoenalum said, causing the two to look up at her. 

"Hey," Issla said looking at her queen curiously. "So do you know what the whole blue fire wing thing is about?" Sabrina asked. 

"That hasn't happened before?" Issla asked as if it were normal. "Uh, no?" Sabrina said looking at the younger girl as if she were utterly mad. 

Issla looked at Ash and they chuckled like it was some kind of inside joke. "That happens when the queen earns her role as Queen of Phoenixium." Issla explains with an amused smile. 

"Yeah QUEEN Grimm," Puck taunted from behind the blond. Sabrina immediately wiped her head around to give the fairy a ferocious glare.

He gave a toothy grin in response and she turned back to the twins. "Okay then I guess.. You guys should relax, you have both been doing alot." 

The younger pheonalum dipped their heads and turned away disappearing into the crowd.

The teenager gasped as she felt cold hands hook around her waist touching a small part of skin where her shirt didn't completely cover.

"You know," she heard her boyfriend's gruff voice whispering in her ear. "One day we will rule side-by-side as king and queen."

"Hm, maybe." She paused and chuckled to herself causing Puck to tip his head slightly.

"That's if I ever forgive you for saying you were in love with Baba Yaga."

Puck let go of her and put one of his hands on his forehead dramatically, "uh shots fired." 

The blonde fairy then put his hands on his hips with a fake grouchy expression, "okay but seriously. That was forever ago! And she is awesome!" 

Sabrina gave a fake hurt expression, "she literally threatened to murder me!"

Puck booped his girlfriend's noise and chuckled, "oh, you know I wouldn't let that happen. I've, unfortunately, grown too attached to your dogface. Plus she helped us in the end so she wasn't all bad."

"Hmpf," Sabrina pouted as the two walked a bit into the forest away from the camp and sat down on a log.

"Okay now a serious question," Sabrina said and Puck groaned. "Always gotta ruin the mood huh, dogface?"

"You know I always used to hate the nickname because I thought you thought I was ugly. Oh insecurities." Sabrina said finding amusement in her former self.

"Well I was in a way, but only because I was trying to mentally avoid being all lovey dovey bleh but look how that turned out. I'm a failure," he said dramatically. 

"Oh shut up are not! Anyways, my question was why did you help us during the war? You could've been free." 

The fairy look at her with a 'I love you but are you seriously this dumb' expression. 

"Well for one I had to keep you alive to torture you of course." "Uh huh sureee." "And because you Grimm people are more of a family than anyone else. Plus you know I've never been one for travel, already seen it all anyways." 

Sabrina looked at him with a soft smile, "you know, however much I hated the idea at first, I'm glad you stayed."

The blonde leaned over and pulled the girl closer wrapping her in a hug while they watched her fellow pheonalum from a distance.

(This is basically a fluff/filler chapter sorry ~Nighty)