~Happily Ever After?~

Sabrina's POV
(This is dedicated to that one fan I felt bad for I'm sorry 🥲)

The fighting had stopped, as serious as this was Sabrina had never killed someone... she was just a kid. Except she wasn't, she hadn't been for a long time, she had a boyfriend (fiancée? I mean he did say he would marry her), she was an older sister, a ruler, a fighter yet her battles had never been won this way.

Phoenalium didn't exist on the plane of earth so you couldn't just call up 911. Of course they were phoenix's tho so he would just reawaken right? Kind of, only those of the true royal blood line would reawaken after their wounds had healed, perfectly fine, however he would be reborn.

Felix would have to start life over as a young child. To regrow, relearn.

Pucks POV

I ran over to Sabrina's side wrapping my arm around her while she stumbled back. She was in shocked, covered in the boys blood.

"Medic" phoenalum ran over to the fallen 'king' but he was to far gone. Felix died infront of Sabrina and his body faded into ash, soon to be reborn somewhere in Phoenalum.

I comforted Sabrina as she sobbed, scarred by what she had done. Gently kissing her forehead I took her hand and guided her down the hallway toward the room she had claimed when she was queen. Luckily some of her clothes were still in the closet, pushed off to the side.

I pulled out a simple outfit for her and set it beside her, "change darling." I said while holding her face and looking in her eyes. "I'll wait outside, let me know when you're ready."

...A few minutes later

Sabrina comes out of the room in her fresh clothes and her face somewhat wipes off on the sleeves. "Hey dog-face," "hey idiot," my fiancé said in a weak voice.

"Let's go home," I suggested. She nodded and we went to the main hall. Everything had been cleaned up and the hoard of people had disbanded. Peter, Wendy and the lost boys were all gone.

Puck turned to Issla, "I'm taking her home for today," Issla nodded and opened a portal for her queen and the family.

3rd Person

Pick and Sabrina laid in Sabrina's room for the rest of the night, she fell asleep in his arms and eventually he fell asleep too in silence. No one dared to bother them.