Halloween in Ferryport Landing (pt2)

-The Next Day-

Red/Scarlets POV

I slipped on my red and white, 'munchkin' suit and slipped out of the room to see Daphne and Pinoccio outside outside and holding hands. I give them a quick smirk and I saw Daph pull her hand away and blush, "lets go," she said and skipped away to her sisters room.

We still didn't have a definate answer on what the two older kids would be but we had ideas, Peter and Wendy mostly. It made total sense except Puck hated Peter.

We waited outside the door for Sabrina but she never came out so we all headed downstairs. Thats when we saw them in the living room side by side looking like royalty...

Puck's POV

I looked away from Grimm to see the literal Munchkin Gang standing at the bottom of the stairs staring at us. "Oh hey guys.." I said and chuckled.

Daphne gave me a confused look, "soooo what are you two?" I give Grimm a slightly annoyed look before turning back to marshmellow to explain, "I'm the Trickster King and she's the Queen of Sneaks."

Immediatly Daphne inserted her palm in her mouth a bit down with an excited squeak. A tired Uncle Jake walked in and she stopped turning her attention to him, "wow you look really tired, you ok?" He looked at her, grunted, and walked back into the kitchen.

I raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off as I headed out the door with the others. We stayed out for hours and seen some interesting things. We saw funny highlights on houses like mailboxes or doormats. We also ended up pissing of some humans and doing some ding-dong ditching houses. 

At the end of the day we ended up with 5,360 pieces of candy and that was all of our, 'baskets,' put together. All of us picked out our favorite pieces of candy and went off in their own directions.

Only Grimm and I were left behind in the living room, Grimm putting the candy into a big pot to leave out for mid-day snacking tomorrow. I stumbled over to her my feet hurting from walking all over, "hey. C'mon enough work for today," grabbing her wrist I pulled her to me and flew her upstairs. 

The blonde haired girl wriggled against me for a moment as if she was trying to get away but soon gave up. I landed and my wings folded up soon disappearing as I opened her door and walked in setting a pissed off Grimm down on her bed. "What the holy hell was that for," she asks annoyed.

"Well I'm tired and I knew if I just left you'd keep yourself busy all night instead of sleeping," I pointed out and she rolled her eyes but nodded. "Alright fine," she said looking at me and leaning back, "but will you stay and talk for a bit at least?" 

I nodded, of course, I mean who could reject an offer like that from a person like Grimm. There was no people like Grimm though, she was the only one of her kind. 

"Sure but first I need to ask you something," I said looking into the girls ocean eyes. Her head tilted slightly to the side, "yeah of course anything?" I closed my eyes taken a deep breath and her hand, "Sabrina Lilith Grimm will you do the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" She looked at me and gasped, "yes of course!!"  

She pulled me to her and I wrapped my hand around her pulling her close and holding her for quite a while as she fell asleep. The ironic thing is I told her I loved her and we both loved each other long before I asked her to be my girlfriend. 

Eventually I fell asleep peacefully with my girlfriend in my arms that night was one of the best nights of my life. 

(Nighty/Authors Note)

Okay so I know I said it was basically official before but I wanted it to be MORE official so they are now boyfriend and girlfriend. Also I'm going to be making a (book ig?) of Puckabrina one-shots so if anyone has any advice then comment?