Change

(Sorry if some cant handle the picture:/ this may be triggering so if you cant handle skip or something)

Puck's POV 

Its been two months since the funeral ... I really miss them... My hoodie doesnt smell like her anymore... I..i got to go back. Even if its just to peek into the window i need to see her... 

I sat with my back against an oak tree those thoughts going threw my head over and over... Finally i got up.

Walking. I just started walking numbly in the direction of the house my home. I stumble threw the door and forgetting how easily it shuts.. SLAM.  Immediately Jake runs to the kitchen with a shotgun then break into tears when he realizes its me.

I hadn't ever even realized what kind of connection I had with Jake before. I had to wonder if he was still emotional from the funeral or actually cared.

"P-puck..?" said a shaky voice from behind Jake. Out slide Grimm she was extremely thin, scarily thin. 

Usually I'd  expect her to run up to me in a hug. But no. This time she just glared at me and when I tried coming closer she back away and ran up stairs. 

I felt the sadness glow in my eyes and my throat well up making it painful to slow. I looked at Jake helplessly, he hesitated. "She's... changed," was all he said. 

Cant do it, just can't. I turned around and walked back out the back door off into the woods. 

Sabrina's POV

I ran up to my room slamming and locking the door immediately I scrambled to the floor finding the nearest loose floorboard where I hide my knife.

Taking it out a flipped it and it clicked open then I took it and started carving into my arm... Watching as the dark blood dripped down onto the floor.  Jake banged on my door asking if I was ok. I know Puck has already left me again. I had heard the back door slam when he left.

But why?

Why do I care whether hes here or not. He left me when I needed him most.

All the sudden my vision went blurry and he was standing infront of me. "How'd you get in?" I growled before the darkness overtook me and I fell into my own pool of blood.

Puck's POV

I hear talking in the woods they sound familiar almost so I start walking towards them.

Its... Marshmallow? And Red? Theyre hovering over something, "it would be easier if we had help." Marshmallow grunted. "I think i could help with that."

I walk closer and see what theyre stand over. A young wolf-dog thats injured. I look at Red, who is scared of wolves. She swallows and nods.

I pick up the wolf-dog in my arms and Red narrows her eyes- probably watching to make sure it doesnt bite me and probably because they havent seen me in a long time.

Daphne stays quiet on the ways to the house and so does Red. Theyve changed to. I couldnt help but feel the sadness come dripping back.