Just a Dream

Sabrina's POV 

I open my eyes to a beautiful forest (above) and look around with a gasp. It was utterly beautiful. I wiggled and winced as something sharp poked my toe.

I looked down noticing two things. One, I was barefoot. Two, there was a sharp plant stuck in the arch of my foot. I leaned down and pulled it out while biting my lip against the slight pain. 

Suddenly I heard the classic crack of a twig behind me and whip around to see none other but Issla and Ash. Theyre holding hands and both reaching out for me with they're available hands.

I started running toward them but they disappear and I trip falling onto my knees. I get up slowly and confused then notice my knees bleeding from the rough ground. It doesn't hurt much I  can barely even feel it.. I'm more worried about Issla and Ash. 

"Need some help Grimm," my eyes widen out the voice behind me. I recognize it immediately, plus only one person calls me that. I turn around and look up into the tree next to me to see what I now call my boyfriend.

He gives me a grin and hops down then notices my expression and immediately grabs my hand worriedly, "are you okay?"

I hesitated then nodded, "uh yeah just saw a- er- vision. Where even are we, it's so beautiful here I'm surprised we haven't discovered this before."

Puck shrugged, "dunno just woke up here." I automatically grew worried again wondering, "wait this isn't a crappy prank right? Where you like, carry me somewhere I've never been before in my sleep and pretend you don't know where the holy hell we are?" 

He shook his head, "nope," he said popping the 'p'. "Oh dear I'm dizzy," I looked around then suddenly everything went black.

I woke up back in my room still in Puck's arms, I heard him groan and wake up to. "Okay what the hell just happened?" I whispered to him sitting up and turning to face him. 

He shrugged, "I think it was an odd dream?" He offered and my eyes grew big, "wait you know what just happened, like you were actually there, I wasn't just dreaming it?" 

He nodded with a slightly confused, slightly concerned look, "uh, yeah?" I gasped and scrambled out of my bed practically falling, "we have to get to Phoenixium like now," I say and start opening the portal.

"Wait, shouldn't we tell your uncle or something," Puck says with a slight eyebrow raise. He stood against my bed look as though he was ready to do whatever needed. 

I nodded, "your right but we got to be quick," I said I could hear the hesitation in my voice. I didn't want to go find my Uncle I wanted to go check on my people NOW but he was right. If the two of us just went missing everyone would be worried and it could be bad. 

I close the portal I had started and speed walked out of the 'blue room' and down the hallway with Puck on my heels. Entering Mirrors old room I rush over to my Aunt (Briar) and Uncle's bed poking Uncle Jake awake. 

Once he FINALLY wakes up Puck and I fill him in on what happened and he gets up insisting that I bring him with. 

We waited for Uncle Jake to wake up Briar (ironic Sleeping Beauty moment) and inform her what was going on and in my opinion it took way to long. Once he was FINALLY ready I opened the portal and we stepped threw.

Puck's POV

Like every other time I've gone threw the portal to Phoenixium I was amazed with the mixture of color the occurred between the two 'worlds.' 

The three of us entered the world of Phoenixium and instantly saw a change in the usually happy kingdom. It was almost completely deserted.  

Grimm took off in a jog at once bolting forward towards the huge castle. We followed her obviously and both of us practically trampled her when she made a sharp stop in front of the huge door, "shh," she grunted and peered into the stained glass window. 

I looked in as well from behind her and saw the boy from last time... sitting on the throne. What the hell? No one I recognize is there just the boy and some of his goons. 

Why is he on Grimm's throne!? Jake also noticed and was ready to charge in but Grimm stopped him, "no, we have to find the others first," she said in a whisper. 

Jake seemed to calm down a bit and he nodded turning away, "where do you think they'd go?" He asked the rightful queen. She thought for a moment and looked at me, "let's check the forest," she said firmly before walking past me. I felt her hand touch my slightly and it stayed there for a moment before she continued walking away from the castle. 

I gave her a reassuring smile even though she couldn't see it since her back was already turned and we both followed the blond haired girl away down the streets of the phoenalum's homes.

The forest was at the end of 'Spark Street' which seemingly was exactly where we were going.  "If I know anything about these- my people, they've adapted to the forest well and its probably where their staying," Grimm said seemingly unsure.

I gave her a brief nod and sped up my pace to walk beside her. She hadn't known these people for very long and she had already been put under duty to keep them safe. 

Sabrina's POV

We made out way into the forest slowly, I hadn't explored here much before just been to the edge of the dark trees and had no idea of what to expect. 

I felt Puck's had grab mine as if he was trying to reassure me, "we'll find them," he whispered. I nodded uneasily and we kept walking hand-in-hand. 

After about half an hour of walking I heard a twig snap and all three of us immediately stopped in our tracks. 

The bushes moved and I heard a gasp then turned to see a familiar face. "Queen Sabrina!" 

A female phoenalum popped out of the bushes, it was a girl name Glint who I had become close friends with during my multiple visits, that is before I stopped coming at least. 

She lived in the village, or had. I stepped towards her letting go of Puck, "Glint!? Are you okay? Is... Is everyone okay?"