~Battle~

(As you know I haven't updated this story in a while and do not have the energy to go back and read all of it so there may be some plot holes or errors. Honestly, I just want to finish this book, I don't want to leave it as another unfinished book on this platform. As I am no longer in the fandom really it has been extremely hard to get the motivation to write but like I said I want to finish this book. Thank you for all your time and support over the years.)

"I've been waiting for you," Felix said, "you know, you basically chose this. You could've just started dating me, we could've ruled Pheonixium together. Besides, I've been here my whole life, served this community way more than you ever have. Yet you just pop up and everyone celebrates you, considers you our new queen." 

Puck bursts out laughing breaking an awkward silence; this of course does not make Felix happy. "What's so funny?" He snarled at the fairy boy. 

"You're talking like a Disney villain, you sound ridiculous. "oH i GoT rEjEcTeD, I wAnNa Be CoOl AnD pOwErFuL aNd EdGy, My LiFe iS sO uNfAiR"  shut up its honestly so lame and annoying." 

Daphne, Ash, and Issla all let out muffled laughter.

"Get them," Felix shouted angrily, apparently he didn't find Puck's sarcasm amusing. Puck drew his sword from its sheath, "oh I've been waiting for this." 

The way he said that so causally was just a bit scary. 

Puck vs. Peter, head-to-head, the fight everyone expected the moment they walked in and saw that traitor. Daphne took off after Wendy, also not completely surprising, she wanted revenge for Scarlet. Magic vs Metal, an interesting concept but Magic easily wins any day.  

Sabrina was so caught up in the events going on around her that she lost focus. Felix lunged forward so fast Sabrina barely had time to react. "Get your head in the game!" Yelled Puck from somewhere above her. He didn't show it much but he really loved her. 

Sabrina stumbled backward while grabbing the dagger strapped to her chest and swinging it to keep the phoenalum away while she gained her footing. She quickly drew the sword from its sheath.

"You really think you can win huh?" Felix mocked. 

"Can you shut up," Sabrina said while swinging her blade at him in annoyance. She stuffed the dagger back in its sheath and focused on her sword. 

Something clattered against the floor, Sabrina's sword had flown out of her hand, the technical queen was backed up against a corner. Felix had hit her wrist, it was bleeding and the cut seemed pretty severe. 

She pulled her dagger back out with her left hand, her non-dominant hand, and lunged towards the boy. Felix stumbled back and swung his sword but it was too high and she ran right under it. Blood, silence, an eternity seemed to pass. I've never killed someone before.  The blade had gone straight into Felix's abdomen. 

"HELP!"  Sabrina screamed as she grabbed the pheonalum to make sure his fall didn't make his condition worse. Sabrina had taken back her title, rightfully queen, but at what cost? The fighting stopped almost immediately. It was over

(I hate writing fight scenes like oh I hit you with my sword oh you hit me with your sword *insert metal hitting metal* rah rah rah... anyways see you next chapter.)