Distance

Puck's POV
Puck carried the wolf-dog all the way to the house. He got into the house and put the animal on the couch "call nurse Sprat." He didn't know any doctors or veterinarians so she was basically their go to.

He lifted his head up as he heard muffled yelling from Jake. He wondered up the stairs to find him banging and shouting at Sabrina's door trying to get in.

I walked past him to my old room and pulled out the key that I had to her room then walked back to him giving it to Jake.

He opened the door quickly and I gasped at what I saw. Sabrina was lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood. I ran to her and picked her up, "CALL THE NURSE." I screamed. I held Grimm to me and held her wrist trying to decrease the blood loss.

My once green hoodie was now covered in warm, sticky blood but I didn't even care. It seemed like days to find out if Grimm was ok but it was only 2 hours.

"She needs rest and to be very careful or the stitches will come undone." Sprat said to Jake before heading downstairs to the dog. I rushed into the room to Grimm's bed, she was asleep- still breathing thank god.

Jake frowned and walked away, is he giving up? Where's Canis?

I leaned against the wall by Grimm's bed and watched her sleep eventually falling asleep myself.

I woke up to a thump. Grimm had fallen and she was crawling towards the door I got up quickly and tried to help her but she just attempted to slap my hand away. She glared at me and I almost shivered. Not with fear. But knowing the fact she hated me that much.

I picked her up and put her back in bed even though she was fighting me the whole time, "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE." Grimm said as I set her back in bed. "You need to rest," I said with a sigh, "I'll send Jake up."

I walked out and told Jake then waited on the couch. I didn't know where anyone was. It was just so empty.

I looked in the fridge. Normal food? Not even a trace of the Old Woman.

I slumped down against the fridge and curled up. I'd only cried once, when my father died. Right now, i was on the verge of tears.

I didnt have the urge to move or the energy for that matter so I didn't. Just waited for something- I'm not sure what. Waited for I dont even know how long.

Ok guys sorry this chapter is so short. Ive had no ambition or ideas, plus I have been busy because of the holidays but hear ya go again I apologize. Also special thanks to... @Puckabrina_4ever