Mixed Emotions

With the munchkin's...

Daphne's POV

I get out of the car and walk down to the water veering of the right. Elvis trots by my side which makes me give off a slight smile then he trots to the water and jumps in splashing me.

I giggle and dive into the water jumping on the great danes back then Elvis swims around the deep water with me resting on his back. Out of the corner of my eye I see Pinocchio watching us from the bank and smiling.

Granny and Mr. Canis decided to stay in the car to research, research what, I don't know. If we have a case we haven't been told.

Eventually I slide of the big dogs back and swim to the bank, when arriving there I splash Pinocchio. He gives me a glare which causes me to laugh, "don't be such a jerkazoid!"

He looks down at me, "that is not a proper word, besides, I'm sorry I don't like fooling around like an imbecile."

I rolled my eyes, "you act like I know what that means, besides, relax and have some fun!" I teased him by sticking my tongue out.

Pin head looked at me like I was as crazy as, well just choose a crazy person. "I don't play and imbecile means a stupid person."

I snorted then grabbed on of his hands and pulled him into the water then Elvis came up and tackled him, "hah!!"

Pinocchio flailed his arms around and quickly sat up he glared at me, "I don't like water!"

I frowned, "you have some bad memories of it. SO WHAT!? That was then this is now, I can get being scared of it but at the same time if you make some happy memories maybe it'll dull the bad ones a little?"

He looked at me and his face relaxed a bit, "I guess..."

I gave him an evil grin and splashed him before crawling off deeper into the water.

Pinocchio's POV

I wipe my face and chuckle while diving after Daphne, "I shall get you for that!" She squeaked and kept swimming away.

She stopped at a rock in the middle of the lake and climbed it which when I reached it I did the same.

We sat down on the rock together breathless from the splash fight and stared at the waterfall. "I hate to admit it but that was fun," I said quietly.

Daphne grinned, "seeeee, told ya!" I stretched and nearly fell off the rock when I heard a ear-bleeding scream. I looked at Daphne to see if I was hearing things but from the look on her face and the way she jumped off the rock and started swimming to the bank with all her might I decided I wasn't hearing thing.

She ran deeper into the woods with me and Elvis on her heels. When we got to the little creek on the other side of the forest area we saw Scarlet or The Wolf on the rock. She was half transformed into the wolf but half herself.

She held her head as if she was in pain. Daphne gasped, "she's not strong enough!" Red was our age, I've never experienced the wolf's presence but I heard it controlling and confusing.

I had no doubt that a girl, no matter how old in the mind, with that young of a vessel would have trouble containing the wolf.

She seemed to noticed me and Daphne because she managed to whimper, "g-get my br-bracelet!" 

Daphne looked at me wide eyed and probably terrified. Not because the wolf was scary, well possibly that a little but because.. well we had no clue where the moonstone bracelet was. 

That's when I remembered, I had seen something colorful on the floor of the car! I ran off threw the forest area and threw the shallow lake area heading up the dirt path to the gravel parking lot. (When your teacher tells you to be detailed.) 

I opened the door to the backseat and grabbed the bracelet off the floor. Mrs. Grimm gave me a funny look and I explained to her that Scarlet forgot her bracelet. I didn't like have to lie but it was better not to bring the adults in unless necessary. 

Scarlet's [Red's] POV

I tried to focus on Daphne threw the tears on my face, I didn't dare move off the rock, I was afraid if I did I wouldn't have the energy to keep the beast inside. 

I hoped with everything I had in me that Pinocchio had run off because he knew where the bracelet was and not because he was terrified of the possibilities of what could go wrong.

Daphne's expression seemed like she didn't know where Pinocchio had gone, instead it was filled with worry and fear which didn't help. She desperately tried to console me. 

Although sweet it was useless I wasn't afraid of the beast or of getting hurt. Yes, it did hurt, but no, I was afraid of hurting my adopted family because I couldn't control the wolf. 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Sabrina's POV

Puck's expression was the same shock as mine, there sitting on the bed in front of us was Moth. How she escape Faerie or Titiana (don't hate if I spelled her name wrong, heh) but she did. 

Moth looked up at us almost shyly, "hi...?" She said as if to see what would set us off. "Why the hell are you here!?" Puck snapped, glaring at Moth. "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?" I snapped and hovered over Moth. 

She sighed, "look, I know what I did was wrong, but please... will you help me?" Puck's jaw dropped, "HELP YOU!? After all you've done!? YOU KILLED MY FATHER! Why should I, or Grimm help you!?" 

I waited for Moth to answer, she sighed, "you have no reason to help me but if you do I will be your servant forever." 

I shook my head, "I have no need for a servant, besides I have no proof you wouldn't try to kill us." 

 Rosa pushed forward, "It seems like I missed ALOT, but everyone deserves second chances even really, really messed up people." 

Puck and me looked at her like she was crazy but she continued her speech, "you allow Red Riding Hood to live with you and she tried to kill you whole family, multiple times! And she stole your baby brother for Mirror, now she's like one of your sisters, right?" Rosa pointed out.

Me and Puck exchanged a glance, "I suppose you can stay here.." 

Puck nodded slowly and Moth's eyes lit up, "But you will be guarded wherever you go until I trust you," I finished. 

Moth dipped her head, "I respect that, thank you Queen." Moth said as if she had taken on the role of being one of my subjects.

"Please don't call me Queen, I don't even let the Phoenalum call me that," I said with a groan. 

Issla came up behind us rather unexpectedly, "she really doesn't," Issla said with a giggle. 

Moth nodded with a small smile, "ok, thank you Sabrina."

This is weird, this isn't the Moth I knew.  Maybe it's just cause I'm the only reason she hasn't suffered to Titiana's cruelty?

Puck's POV

I'm not exactly sure what to think about Moth staying at Grimm's palace. I mean she did kill my father, but then again I never really did like my father. That doesn't mean I wanted him to die though. She also tried to kill Grimm, my Grimm. That's probably what makes me hate Moth the most. Well doesn't matter anyways, Grimm is safe and Moth gets a second chance. It's not my kingdom anyway I guess.

-Nighty

Well I hoped you enjoyed the first page, welcome to my second book in the series! I hope this'll be a lot better then the first. Also if your wondering [Italic=Thoughts][Bold=Author is speaking(MEEEeeee)] But italic and bold can very but it just depends at that point I think all of you are smart enough to guess. Oofta sorry now I'm just rambling. BIAAAAAA