Souls

Red's POV

I knocked on the door a few times before entering Sabrina's room, "hey, Sab?" I found her staring into the mirror that hung on the door of her closet. As I got closer I realized she had something on her face. 

Makeup? "Are you ok...?" she snapped her head towards me seeming surprised to find me next to her. "Oh.. didn't see you there... Yeah, I'm fine" she said in a rather unconvincing voice.  She wiped the makeup off her face looking ashamed, "did you need something?" She asked. 

I nodded, "the adults are at the town meeting, I was wondering if you could take us to the park." She nodded, "go get ready." Was all she said before starting to get ready without even waiting for me to leave. 

*After everyone was ready*

Sabrina walked ahead of us as we walked to the park with Puck beside her. I couldn't hear them but they were whispering amongst each other.

Puck's POV

"Do you believe in souls?" I ask Sabrina in a whisper as we walked to the park. She shrugged "I guess..."  I nodded and kept walking.

(3 months later)

"She hasn't made dinner for three damn weeks!" Sabrina argued. "I'm sure she's just busy." I said gently to Grimm who glared at me. "Oh yeah she's soooo busy in her room all day! She never misses dinner even when she is busy, especially not three weeks in a row!" 

I frowned and watched silently as she stirred the hamburger helper. "Something's wrong," she said and walked to the table with 7 bowls. 

We didn't talk about what was wrong after that. 

Two Weeks Later (Sorry for all the skips)

"Your grandmother has cancer," Canis told us, even though the old women wasn't all of our grandmothers she was like it enough to be. I saw Grimm's face go dark but she didn't say anything. 

A tear ran down Daphne's face and she turned and hugged Red burying her face against her. I was just shocked and worried. I think peter and pin were to.  Grimm walked away and slammed the door on her way out of the house. 

I quickly followed her leaving the others. Not just because I wanted to make sure Grimm wasn't going to do anything stupid but also because I didn't want to be around the others right now. I didn't wanna be in that house right now.

Not when I know that the old woman is just slowly dying in her bed and there's nothing I could do, or anyone for that matter.  

By the time I got outside Sabrina had disappeared but there was a portal open near the door. I knew where it led to already so I just stepped threw.

On the other side when I step threw I see Grimm curled up on here ledge by the window holding her knees and staring at the bright stars.  (So window ledge like this, actually what it looks like completely because her room is all blue and white.)

I walked up to her slowly, "I know your not ok but um

I walked up to her slowly, "I know your not ok but um.." She looked at me, "I knew it was coming.. something was wrong." 

"True but doesn't change the fact it hurts," I said gently and sat down next to her. She shook her head and laughed, "why the hell are you here? You don't care." She got up and walked away leaving a portal open suggesting that I go "home." 

It's not my home anymore. Grimm hates me and besides she has Moth and Pheonixum. Marshmellow has Red and Tobias and Pinocchio. I'm not going back, I'm not going back. Everythings ruined anyways.

I step threw the portal which takes me to my now old bedroom and back a backpack full of stuff. As I walked threw the hallway I sneak past the girls bedroom to avoid getting seen the stop for a moment at the old womens door. 

"I'm sorry," I whisper and stare at the door for a few minutes before going downstairs and out the back door. I can still hear the girls sob. The last thing I see is the dirty dishes in the sink then I'm back to my old home. The forest.