breakup: part 2 (revised)

Here you go loves!!!😏

Pairing- Tom Holland x reader

Warnings- none
Summary- part 2 of 'Breakup'

This is your apartment below btw.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

That night you stayed with your best friend, F/N.

"Y/N, I know this is so hard for you... but... I think you need to cut yourself off from him. Unfollow him on everything, block his texts and calls. Start fresh, start a new life!" F/N encourages, taking your hands in hers. You give a nod, trying to not cry.

"What about the news? And Tabloids? We never even discussed any of this. And I really don't want to talk to him right now... I couldn't," you cry, wiping tears from your cheeks. F/N chewed her lip thoughtfully.

"Don't. Only answer if questions are asked. If someone asks you to come for an interview, don't unless you want to. Not until you're ready. Y/N, you're still a person. Just because you... you dated someone famous, doesn't mean you don't have the right to privacy as much as the next person. Okay?" F/N says. You give a nod. That's when you start sobbing, and she pulls you into her arms.

"I already miss him so, so much," you sob.

"I know. It's gonna get better though."

~Time skip to 3 years later~

"So, Y/N, what was your inspiration for The Way She Loves?" Mr. Fallon asks. You smile.

"So, the main character, Jonah meets this new girl, Sadie. And she is diagnosed with social anxiety, and it's really bad. I have pretty bad anxiety myself, as most people know, and this was my main inspiration. I wanted to write a character that people who had social anxiety could relate too, actually relate too," you answer. Everyone claps and cheers, and you flash a big smile.

You were at a live panel with Jimmy Fallon, and the cast of your new movie The Way She Loves. Three years ago, you began writing a book to help you deal with your anxiety-and the breakup even though you didn't know it then. After it was published, it blew up. You were New York Time's best seller in three months, had over 100,000 copies sold. Two years ago, you were approached by a director to have it turned into a movie, and it exploded. Everyone knew about it, and were so excited for their favorite book to be a movie. You even played the big role as Sadie's therapist.

And just three months ago, the movie was released, and an incredible hit. Everyone was watching it, it was all over the media, released in 10 different languages. You had so many interviews with the cast, and spent majority of your time together and they soon became some of your closet friends. You were famous. You were in a great place. Even after everything that happened three years ago.