2-'You're hot'

"Yeah I'd like to meet them aswell," you spoke going to type in the in game chat, but Niki had beaten you to it.

Nihachu) vc guys?? :)

Tubbo_) sure
Tubbo_) VC 5 :)

------------------

You and Niki both moved to the vc that Tubbo and Ranboo were already waiting in.

"Hellooo," Niki said in a singsong voice as you both entered the vc

"Niki!! And... um" Tubbo said presumably waiting for a name

"Y/n, I'm y/n," you said quietly, now a bit nervous to speak to more strangers

"Hi y/n I'm Tubbo and this is Ranboo," he spoke, "We're in Snowchester if you want to bring her by to meet us Niki."

"Oh sure!! That's no problem," Niki said heading off the prime path

You both weaved your way through the red vines that plagued the smp. They were everywhere during the tour. Both of the women had told you not to touch them, to which you happily obliged. The vines creeped you out, they glowed and pulsated as if they were actually living, as if they would reach out and grab you if you weren't looking. Niki eventually got fed up with them and started whacking away at them with her diamond hoe.

Both of you reached Snowchester sooner than expected. And true to it's name, the area was covered in a thick layer of snow. The cold air didn't bother you for the most part, in fact it was quite refreshing, your burning skin made you overheat in most types of normal weather.

The only problem you had with Snowchester was the snow. Mainly because when the snow melted it turned to water, which burned you, and it was currently snowing.

You tried to block the snow with the shield Niki had given you, but it was far to heavy to hold above your head for long.

You and Niki were about to walk into Tubbo's house when you heard Tubbo speak to both of you instead of Ranboo.

"Hey turn around. We're behind you guys," he spoke as you heard the crunching of snow nearing closer to you.

You turned around, only to be met with two very, very different looking individuals. The one you saw first was Tubbo, who was talking to Niki about something that didn't concern you. He was quite average in human height if not a bit shorter, being around a foot and a half shorter than you, he had short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and he wore a thick hooded jacket, thick pants, a pair of glowing diamond boots, and some thick gloves.

The man to his right however stood a few inches taller than you at around 7'6. A crown was placed neatly on the fluffy hair that fell around his face, horns of two different colors grew from his head, but his skin surprised you the most. He looked like you, well not quite but still. He had beautiful purplish black skin on one half of his face and smooth greyish white skin on the other. His eyes were heterochromic like yours, one being a fiery crimson and the other an emerald green.

He was looking at you intently, and you were staring right back at him with the same look, not quite making eye contact. You both stared at each other for a few seconds before Tubbo spoke up.

"What's sizzling," he questioned looking around before his gaze landed on you. Had he not noticed you there? He stepped forward looking up at your forehead, "Oh it's you. Wait. It's you? YOU'RE SIZZLING," he screamed, jumping up to smack your forehead.