9-Burnt

You gave Phil a quick nod, walking over to the two axes that lay in the snow. You picked both of them up and placed Ranboo's into your satchel with utmost care.

------------

(Ranboo's pov)

'Pain, My legs hurt. What happened to me?'

Ranboo could hear two people's voices talking indistinctively as his mind wandered towards consciousness.

'y/n and Philza, what happened to me?'

Ranboo cried out internally, as his legs bubbled with a burned pain. They felt like they were on fire, like they might just explode. He tried to move himself away from whatever was causing this, but it chased him wherever he went, mortality bent on making his life feel like hell. More specifically as if his legs we're in hell, being repeatedly painted over with thick layers of liquid fire.

A third voice found it's way into the room with the other two. 'techno?' Ranboo forced his eyes open, they fought hard against him, willing him to close them and rest more, but as he set sight on his injured legs adrenaline pumped through his heart. Ranboo sat up abruptly, startling everyone in the room, but especially one y/n who was still unsure if this would be her Ranboo.

"You good mate?" Philza spoke setting down a book and turning his attention to the tall kid taking up his couch. "Do you wanna talk about what happened"

"What, happened?"

Philza's eyebrows knit with uncertainty as he chose his next words carefully "Yeah mate, do you remember what happened? Do you remember how you got hurt?"

"No I-" Ranboo's gaze shot down to the bandages wrapped around his calves "What happened?" he asked himself "The last thing I remember was falling asleep in my house, upstairs"

Phil sighed, eyes flicking between y/n and Techno, nodding towards the door. He had to explain what happened and it would be much easier without more people in the room, let alone the person who hurt him, and who he almost hurt.

----(Y/n's Pov)

You pulled at the sleeves of your shirt as the two of you entered Techno's home. He sighed down at you, noticing your fidgeting.

"He'll be fine. Eventually" he spoke, monotone voice breaking slightly as he pat your head "Phil will help him out n/n. Crying won't help you anyways, it'll only leave more scars"

You sighed, whipping the last of your tears onto the fabric of your shirt. The skin beneath your eyes felt raw as you wiped them, your skin may be able to handle lava, but something about your tears made your skin burn, leaving long scars beneath your eyes.

Minutes passed like hours as the two of you stood awkwardly in the entryway of Techno's home. Neither of you daring to make yourselves too comfortable incase Phil or Ranboo called for you.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice spoke from behind you. The scratchy, almost dead tone, of the voice sent shivers down your spine as you turned to face-

"AHHH HHH" You screeched running through the gashed figure, and out into the falling snow. You stumbled into Phil's house, a look of horror etched into your features as the two jumped, startled by your sudden entry. "H- he- he has- he's"