5-The Egg

"Fine" Bad grumbled heading out the door

-----------

The four of you made your way back to 'The Egg' as Puffy and Bad now bickered instead of he and Ranboo. Ranboo walked next to you as the two adults walked a few feet ahead. He would occasionally playfully elbow you as you walked. When you looked over two him he would mimick Bad or Puffy's bickering, making over exaggerated faces as he did so, making you giggle quietly next to him.

Once you were back at the cobblestone hole Puffy finally turned her attention to you instead of Bad "If 'The Egg' talks to you don't talk back, don't touch the vines, and DO NOT touch 'The Egg'" she spoke sternly crossing her arms

"Um- Alright" you laughed briskly.

'The Egg' was just a nickname for one of Bad's friends right? It isn't an actual egg right?'

"Hey, you ready" Ranboo spoke, touching your arm and breaking your train of thought

"Yeah, ready" Ranboo gave you a smile and a thumbs up before stepping into the hole and landing into the water below.

You stepped forward, once Ranboo was out of the way, falling down the cramped hole into the water below. Wait. No. Ranboo?

You fell into Ranboo? He had, presumably, tried to catch you, but instead, upon the impact of your fall, had fallen face first into the water with you in his arms. Well, he did fall face first, but not in the water. Since he had caught you he had fallen face first into your stomach, which was covered by your chestplate, resulting in him very quickly retracting himself from you, rubbing his now bruising face.

"Well that was dumb" Puffy spoke, helping you out of the water "Guess it was a good thing I made your clothes waterproof too then"

"Are you alright dummie" you turned to crouch infront of Ranboo, who was still sitting down rubbing his face. You carefully grabbed his wrists and pulled them from his face, his chin and jaw on the white side of his face were now starting to turn dark shades of blues and purples.

"Yeah I'll be fine" he spoke looking into your eyes

"Alright lovebirds let's get going. We don't wanna keep 'The Egg' waiting now do we?" Bad spoke up turning his back to the two of you

You helped Ranboo up, promptly, before turning your attention to the room you were in. It was a small room with high ceilings, there were chests set into one of the walls and an enchanting area behind you. There were spiders starting to pile in a hole in the wall, and you could hear the distant hum of a spawner. 'Ah. A mob grinder.'

"This is the servers mob farm. Anyone is welcome to use it" Puffy spoke noticing you observing the room "c'mon then we better get going Bad is already down there with 'The Egg'"

You and Ranboo both followed Puffy through a small stone hallway and down a steep staircase. Before walking into a room overgrown with the red vines. The room looked extremely unkept and rampant. The red vines spread across every inch of the room and in the places it hadn't grown yet, you could see the vines growing almost elusively slow, creeping towards the empty patches of stone on the walls, floors, and ceilings. In the corner of the room there was a large red egg sitting tall. It didn't look to be a real egg, being made of large leaf like plants instead of the white smooth shell you would expect from an egg. So it was true then, 'The Egg' was an actual egg, not some strange named friend of Bad's that you had expected it to be.