22-Gem

"Me too y/n, me too."

__________

You fell asleep there in Ranboo's embrace, arms wrapped around one another in a comforting gesture. You didn't wake again until noon, when the sun was at its highest in the sky. You had dreamt of something more somber while next to Ranboo. You were sitting in a feild of daisy's, underneath the shade of a weeping willow tree. You could feel the embrace of another person beside you, wrapping their arms around your shoulders and back in a loving embrace. The person you were in this moment didn't feel like you, it felt like you were a character within your dream. You were aware of your dream, but you could do nothing within it. Your movements weren't your own and your words sounded of a different tongue. You felt sad for some reason, as if everything around you was something you longed for, but knew you could never obtain. Tears ran slowly down your face as the character you were playing turned to the person at their side. Their face was a blur of blacks and whites and purples, features obscured by your subconsciousness. They reached up to cup your face as you sobbed quietly before speaking to you gently. You couldn't understand their words but what they spoke subsided your tears momentarily as you leaned forward to place a light kiss onto their lips.

Your dream ended after that, subconscious gliding back into reality to wake you from your slumber. When you finally willed your eyes open to acknowledge the world around you, you found that your face was dry of tears and Ranboo's embrace was still settled gently around your waist.

One of Ranboo's cats laid sprawled out on your stomach while the other lounged near one of the open windows. Ranboo's tail flicked gently at his side as he mumbled various different phrases. You slowly lifted yourself to your elbows to gaze around the quiet room. Colored Pencil had found his way into Ranboo's room aswell meaning you had left yours and Ranboo's front doors open in your haste the previous night. Now that you had realized that, you could feel goosebumps form on Ranboo's skin as you pulled yourself from him.

You lifted yourself from the bed quickly, evading the grasp of Ranboo's tail as it tried to pull your warmth back into his comforter. The chill of Ranboo's wooden floors nipped just barely at your toes within your socks as you hurried downstairs to shut the door. To your disappointment snow had already piled up within the entrance of his home. 'what a bummer' you mumbled to yourself as you grabbed a broom from the basement 'i was looking to avoid the snow before breakfast'.

You hummed gently to yourself as you swept the snow outside. The gentle wave of the midday wind across your skin felt pleasant as you took your work to the front entrance of his home. As you swept, the warm feeling of someone's gaze upon you forced you to turn from your work.

Ranboo stood in the entrance of his home, leaned against the frame of the door, staring at you. A blissful smile was spread across his face as you walked up to him.

"Why are you sweeping the snow?" He asked when he deemed you close enough.

"I left the front door open and the snow had piled up inside so I started sweeping it outside. Though I may have gotten carried away." You explained, looking back to see the long path you had cleared before Ranboo caught you.

Ranboo hummed in understanding before making his way back inside, you trailing along closely behind. "What do you feel like for breakfast"

"Ran," you spoke "it's already noon. Breakfast was a while ago."

Ranboo contemplated the information before turning back to you "We can grab lunch from the ice cream shop and take a walk. Maybe we can get Tubbo to join us too."

You nodded your head in agreement "Yeah meet me at the portal in, say 20?" Ranboo shook his head at your words and you were off.

✰*ೃ ✰*ೃ

You quickly set to work once you got home. Checking your front porch for mail, sweeping the snow out of your entryway, grabbing the hairpin Ranboo have you the previous night, and quickly dressing. You made sure to feed your pet and rekindle the fire before you departed aswell.

The journey to the portal was short and sweet. You spotted Ranboo standing near it chatting with Techno. As you approached you could faintly hear Techno say something about the banquet before Ranboo's attention turned to you, who had been standing a few feet behind Techno.

"Hey y/n" his voice cracked slightly on your name as he spoke. Techno whipped around to look at you aswell, shoulders become more square in the way they always did when he was caught off guard. Which, you had noticed, wasn't often.

"When'd you get here?" He huffed as a white puff of air blew from his snout. You watched the air idly as it quickly disappeared.

"Right before Ranboo saw me." You responded looking into Techno's ruby eyes. His eyebrows scrunched downwards, casting his eyes in a shadow that made them appear almost blood red. He looked as if he were about to say something more before the purple beside the three of you rippled to life.

Phil stepped through the portal, looking between the three of you before speaking with an unimpressed look. "Did you lot have another race?"

"No, y/n and I were heading to the smp when I bumped into Techno." Ranboo explained before continuing, trying to change to topic "I like what you did with your wings by the way."

"Thanks mate, I decided that I wanted to make them at least look decent since they aren't really useful." He gestured to his scarred wing, before turning around so you could see the entirety of his new look.

Phil's wings had always been beautiful to you. They always looked so majestic even after the incident with his son. His right wing was a sharp grey, slick feathers coming to a perfect point. He still has full mobility in it due to the lack of damage it had endured during the lmanburg explosion. His left wing was nearly void of feathers, having a few larger clusters of them near his back and shoulder. They were much more sparse along the tips of his wing, turning more fluffy and the slightest bit whiter the farther down they reached onto his scar. He had lost nearly all mobility in his left wing, and even after Techno had tried to help him with some sort of physical therapy his wing was rendered useless.

Now his wings looked even more elegant. Tiny golden chains dripped from his wings. Green, red, pink, and yellow jewels decorated the ends of the chains as well as some smaller ones on his feathers. His right wing was decorated a bit less than his left to allow more mobility in his daily life. Hanging from the tips of his wings were two larger tear shaped emerald stones.

"It looks lovely Phil." You spoke truthfully "You should add some ender eyes onto the extra chains at the bottom." You suggested as he turned to look at the three of you again.

"That's a good idea, I think Techno has some in his cottage." He replied as Techno huffed something about liking the gold chains and red gemstones.

Phil and Techno left you both soon after, and you and Ranboo made your way through the nether.

The two of you talked about your excitement for your wedding tomorrow and how the two of you felt about Tommy's return. Ranboo had mentioned at some point in your conversation that Tubbo had already gathered your food from the ice cream shop and was waiting at Tommy's house. He also made a point to mention that Tommy had gone of to do something on his own today, so the three of you could have a nice lunch together, alone, to discuss your plans for after the wedding.

You were looking forward to talking to them about your future together. It'd be nice to eliminate some of your worries, so hopefully you could do part of that with them.

1397words
Sorry for the lack of updates please check the conversations tab on my profile to learn about what's going on!!

Hopefully I'll be able to update again soon since the last update was over a month ago!! :]