4-New fit

"Has Ranboo told you about the Egg"

----------

"The Egg?" You questioned, attention now focused on the figure infront of you.

"YES the Egg!! It's really magnificent. Would you like to see it? It would love to meet you, I'm sure."

You looked over to Ranboo's house noticing the shudders were now closed, but a sliver of light still shone through one of them signaling Ranboo was awake. "Well I'm a bit busy at the moment-" you pondered for a moment. You hadn't really explored any of the smp since moving in with Ranboo, so this might be a nice experience. "But I suppose it wouldn't hurt"

"Eggselent, we can go now if you'd like"

"Well I have to grab something from Ranboo's place before we go" You spoke walking past Bad

"Oh ok- well I'll wait here for you"

You walked towards Ranboo's house quickly, kicking the snow from your shoes and heading in without warning. You heard some commotion from upstairs, then Ranboo's footsteps as he descended his staircase.

Enderchest came bouncing down first, as Ranboo followed behind. "What're you doing outside with Bad?"

You could see the fresh welts under his eyes. 'He's been crying' It pained you to see him cry, but you wouldn't bring it up. Like Tubbo said "if he wants our sempathy or help he'd come talk to us about it" or whatever he said.

"He's taking me to see 'The Egg'" Ranboo stiffened at your words, following you as you descended the ladder to his basement.

"I- no- well I'm coming with you then" he spluttered

"That's not- alright then. Just make sure you stay out of sight." You didn't want him to feel like he needed to chaperone you everywhere, but if he wanted to tag along the least he could do is keep his distance.

---------

You walked back over to Bad, who was now sitting criss-cross in the snow. Upon seeing you he got up and stretched, nearly hitting his head on the lanterns you had hung in the process.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup"

"Alright well let's head to the portal then"

Dread. Longing. Happiness. Those were the feeling bubbling inside you as you neared the purple haze. Your blaze half loved the nether and wanted to spend all eternity there, but your human half hated it and wanted no more than to run the opposite way. And although you felt like you might throw up, you stepped into the portal.

The warmth of the purple haze caressed every inch of your body and you could feel your head start to spin. Purple clouded your vision, soon it turned into the hazy reds and black that you could easily identify as the nether even with a blurred vision. Your vision cleared as you stepped forward, now in the heavenly hell half of you called home.

You walked with bad along the path, making small talk along the way. Occasionally you could see Ranboo's tail peeking out from behind blocks before his hand reached out to grab it and presumably tuck it away next to him.

Once you were on the bridge to the nether hub you felt drawn to the edge. Bad kept gently pushing you away from the edge, but you subconsciously wandered back.