Chapter 14 - Weekend Wildcat

Ok Ok I'll admit, sleeping basically on top of Jasper with his arms wrapped around me and his scent invading my nose after we had both cum and cleaned ourselves was maybe the best thing in the whole fucking world. I had never slept so soundly. I felt like a baby again, in the secure womb of my mouther...well before I met her and found out she was a cunt. No wonder I screamed when I was born, I hated my family from day one. And Cecilia had probably kicked me in the face just before she came out of there a few minutes after me. Yeah yeah, it all started that day...but it didn't matter, all that mattered, was that cuddling on top of Jasper, my head trying to bury itself deeper into his naked chest was the best thing to have ever happened to me. 

I mean especially now when he was still shutting up and just my mate, well...it was heaven. But apparently, as the sun shone through the big windows of the suite, warming my face and slowly waking me up, I wasn't the only one regaining their consciousness. Because Jasper's hands on my naked back began to soothingly stroke up and down my skin, as if to carefully either wake me up or let me rest some more, he just wanted to give me that comfortable tingling feeling and he succeeded. I still had my eyes closed as I relished in the feeling of cuddling my mate like this. 

One of Jasper's hands went to my hair, gently brushing it out of my face and ah, yeah, that was what life should feel like every day. He pressed a kiss down on my temple and I grumbled with what was supposed to me happiness, but it sounded more like I was a grumpy old street cat, complaining about...life I guess. I rearranged my head on Jasper's chest, before I slowly opened my eyes, letting reality come back to me. Jasper still held on to me, stroking my back and when he saw that I was opening my eyes he said "Sleep if you want to, it's ok." Ah sleep did sound fucking amazing, but now that I was awake, my thoughts began to clear up and show me, just in what position I was in. 

I mean I liked it and I wouldn't freak out about it, especially since last night we definitely did more than just cuddle, but realizing how I was laying on top of Jasper, both of us just in our underwear, I couldn't help but get a little nervous. My heart started beating faster, but Jasper's was calm and since I was laying so close to it, it's rhythm kind of relaxed me. But it was still enough to not make it able for me to fall back asleep. I cleared my throat, before I laid my head a little closer to Jasper's and my hand on his chest, soothing it just like he did with my back and hair. 

"I'm awake...but let's just stay like this, you are hella comfortable" I said, snuggling my whole body closer to Jasper and he chuckled, hugging my torso. I too had a big smile on my lips as I hugged him back, but it was true, this really was comfortable, even though we were both heavy male werewolves with a lot of muscles to make us...well uncomfortable. But maybe that was also a side effect of the mating thing...it just made everything with them great. "Ok" Jasper said, giving my head another kiss and I pecked his chest as well, just because...well he deserved it, alright? 

And so we stayed in bed for a little longer, just cuddling or rather holding each other and Jasper didn't complain, even though I already knew that I was heavy and probably crushing that man with my weight, but he seemed to still enjoy this and so he let me stay there. After a while, I rolled off of him, mostly because I had to go and pee and I was hungry, so just normal natural needs that needed to be fulfilled, but Jasper's stomach had been growling as well. We weren't really in the mood to be around other people and so we just decided to order some room service. 

"What do you want to eat?" Jasper asked as he took a look at the menu and I just grabbed some joggers and fresh underwear, before I said "I'm gonna hop in the shower and I don't really have a preference right now, so just get whatever." Jasper put down the menu on the table and I was about to walk into the bathroom, when I felt him grabbing my hand and pulling me back, so I was close to him. The next thing I knew his lips were pressed against my own and fucking hell I always forgot my own damn name when he did stuff like this.