Chapter 21 - Love to be found

"But honestly it's- uh....great with Lynn and Cecilia and everything, don't you think all of this went great??" I asked, still having the adrenaline pumping through my veins and hyping me up as well as clouding my thoughts with just simple happiness and excitement. Jasper and I were walking through the pack towards my house, so we could talk I guess or something and it felt like everybody around us was staring at us, but nobody said anything or looked displeased, even when I was holding Jasper's hand and bouncing up and down as if I had just drained a sixpack of red bull and ate a can of sugar. Yeah all of this was very fucking exciting and I was probably annoying as fuck, but my mate was there for me and smiled as he proudly held my hand in public. 

"Yes Pax, everything truly is very great...are you sure you are ok, do you want to sit down for a second?" he asked, since I was very obviously losing my shit a little, but not because I was nervous or doubting my decision to make our mating official in front of my whole pack, I really was just so so god damn happy, I could have bursted and I didn't even know where to put all of this happiness and the jitters I had. But Jasper was cute for caring like that and making sure I was alright, even now, even after our...our fight. Even now he was ready to hide again and let me have it my way and fuck...that was just so special. 

"No no no, I'm fine, really and I would really really really like to get to my house as quickly as possible, so I can take you and that body of yours for a spin and make you lose your god damn mind" I grinned, pulling Jasper close by his tie and daringly looking into his eyes, because I really did want to give and receive as much pleasure as I could to intensify the happiness I just now felt, so it could last forever. Jasper gulped, looking into my eyes and I think if I would have picked him up in that moment and quickly carried him to my house, sprinting there, he wouldn't even have complained and let me take him to where I could fuck his brains out, but some fucking rude idiots just had to take that away from me. 

"Pax Florenco Perez! Can you tell me what the FUCK you were thinking??" my dad yelled, walking into my direction with big steps, my mother glued to his hip. I leaned away from Jasper, groaning, especially as my mother gasped "Yes Pax what were you thinking?? I mean of course you weren't thinking, like always, that this has consequences for us as well! God you are so stupid sometimes! I mean Christ, we are gone for a little while and you suddenly decide to be...to be gay and mated to the enemy?! And I'm sorry Sutton, I don't care that we are...we are now partners, our packs I mean, this is not what Asher's parents would have wanted!" 

"Yeah and that's why they're dead mom" I said, being so over all of this. They always did this, they always thought about everybody but me and Cecilia, but honestly they could eat shit for all I cared. My parents gasped at that, but I just had to roll my eyes at them. "Oh grow up you two, they have been dead for a few months now! By the way, what makes you think you can say anything to me, huh? You just up and left three months ago and left me and Cecilia alone, but yeah, go on you two, act like parents all of the sudden" I said and I felt Jasper's supportive hand on my back. When I looked at him, he seemed concerned that I was fighting with my parents, but honestly I was already pretty numb to all this, I just didn't care anymore. And Jasper seemed to not want to get involved without my permission, though I could see that he was desperately holding back. 

"Well when you are acting this way, I guess we still have to step up and tell you what to do-" my mother exclaimed and I groaned, really just wanting them to leave me the fuck alone, so I could be happy again and be with my mate, without fearing of being caught or messing everything up again. They just didn't have the right to do this and honestly it was just ruining my mood a bit so I had to cut this short here. "Yeah, well mom, you two don't have to, I'm an adult now, so kindly fuck off, this is my mate, deal with it or...not I guess, whatever" I shrugged, before taking Jasper's hand, pulling him along with me past my parents. I would have thought he would formally introduce himself to my parents, even in this situation, but there I misjudged my mate, who was glaring holes through them for some reason. He shouldn't, they were just fucked in the head, that was it.