Chapter 24 - Heat and Run

"Oh come on man can't we catch a break??" I exclaimed, getting up from the couch, even if it was hard to get away from Jasper, who I so desperately wanted right now and he seemed to feel the same way as he stared up at me, his breathing as heavy as mine and his eyes clouded in lust, mirroring my own. My body felt hot, like the temperature in the room was rising with unfortunate speed and I knew the only way to stop this was Jasper and I could make him feel better as well, because I could see that his dick was as hard and throbbing as mine through his pants and yes we both wanted relief but Jesus fuck why was this even happening to us?? 

"Why both of us, with Asher it was just Riley who went into heat this is ridiculous!" I groaned, backing away to the wall to create some space between me and Jasper, who was as confused as me, but more by me and my reaction I guess. Yes I was freaking out again, what else is new, honestly? "I-...I don't know, maybe it is because we are both born betas and there is no real difference in our ranking or maybe it is because we are both fully werewolves, not like Riley or...I don't know, but...are you ok?" he asked, panting a little and I could see that he was sweating and trying to hold back but he would have loved to just run to me and it was the same for moi. 

Looking at Jasper and smelling his amazing scent that had somehow only intensified, I could feel my claws trying to extend themselves as well as my canines as an attempt to let my wolf side take over and lead me over to my mate to just fucking complete the mating and mark him. It was hard to hold back and I was seriously debating on just doing that if Jasper would be ok with it, even if I maybe wasn't ready but to think that I would feel this way for the next few days was not very appealing to me. "Yes, I'm fine, as fine as you can be but fuck...I know it will even get worse in the next few ours but I'm already barely able to hold back. Should we just...do it?" I asked. 

"No, no absolutely not, I don't want to complete our mating when we aren't in the right mind, I want to remember it and make sure we are both ok and enjoying ourselves, not do it in the animalistic way my body is currently demanding me to do it...What do you want to do? Should I leave? Should I stay here and we will try to pleasure each other as much as we can to get the heat down?" Jasper asked and as fun as that sounded, I was too freaked out by what jasper had said. because he was right, I could feel the logic leaving my body and my instincts taking over and who knows what would happen then, if we wouldn't just end up mating right then and there or if I would do things I would regret or hurt Jasper and I would los control completely and who knows how far this heating would go, how much it would make me lose my mind and- 

"Oh god, you gotta go, I'm sorry Jas, but please I don't know what I will end up doing so go!! Go please!" I said and my very surprised and slightly confused mate followed my wishes, nodding his head. "Yes yes ok whatever you need, you are right, that is the right thing to do! I will call Aban through the link to get me, but text me if it hurts too much, I need to know that you are ok!" Jasper exclaimed, walking over to me but stopping himself since he didn't know if he should dare to come this close, but I wanted to give in just this once as I rushed towards him, kissing his lips and god fucking damn it did that feel good and right and oh my god. 

"You too, text me I want to know how you are. Ah shit why is this always happening to us??" I asked and Jasper could barely contain himself from touching me and my face and it seemed like it was impossible to part now that we were this close to each other and though I did want jasper right now more than anything in the world, I also worried about him and this was the right thing to do, right?? I mean who knows if I could control myself, it was already hard to do so right now and I didn't want to hurt him, that was the worst thing I could imagine, so parting from him would have to do. 

"You two can't do anything without me, can you piccolo?" Aban, who had appeared behind us, asked, cooky as ever. Jasper held my face between his hands and I held his very hot one, looking at him and trying to desperately hold back and not just push him down on the sofa and have my way with him, no absolutely not. "I love you" I managed to say and Jasper pressed out a smile, before he leaned in, kissing my lips and if it would have been me, I wouldn't have stopped kissing him, but Jasper managed to pull away and reply "I love you too." After treasuring the feeling of holding me close one last time, he even managed to step away from me and towards Aban, who didn't really seen to get what was going on, even if Jasper very probably told them.