4~ The Dark Guild

Not long after she goes back to the dark guild.

No ones POV:

"Tell me now!" Y/N furiously ordered the phantom members, "Where did you take Lucy?!"

Natsu also joined from behind Y/N in search for Lucy aswell and she quickly turned around sensing someone's magical presence.

"Well, well, if it isn't the Salamader and the little brat that tried to fight me." Gajeel edged nearer, Lucy held in his arms.

"Lucy!" Natsu called in worry, then glaring down at the iron dragon slayer.

"Are you alright?!" Y/N asked, receiving a slow nod from Lucy but you could still see that she was gravely injured, so she clenched her first, grimacing when meeting Gajeels amused eyes.

Gajeel scoffed, swiftly throwing Lucy over to the side. Natsu widened his eyes, quickly running over and skidding across the ground to catch her in time.

Y/N scowled at his unsightly and arrogant behaviour, and now, with barely any time to react, Gajeel charged towards her.

"Iron club!" He yelled, shooting a long iron rod out from his arm towards her. Dodging his attack, Y/N hastily shot vines out the ground and tangled him up in it's grips.

Whilst he we was tied up, Natsu softly laid Lucy down and attacked Gajeel. "Fire dragon iron fists!" He punched him who was sent flying across the room, but landing on the wall with his feet and getting back up.

"Hah! I'll admit it, your strong but not strong enough!" He shouted, ready to pummel Y/N with his iron fist but Natsu shielded her from his attack.

"Well, I'll admit that your really dumb. I mean don't you know? You shouldn't underestimate your enemies!" Y/N eyes glowed as she flatly laid her palms to the ground, making the building above him crumble down and cage around him.

She began to propel vines from above the building to shoot downwards to the crumbled structure, adding to the violent attack.

"Nice one Y/N!" Natsu cheered happily, but turned to look at Gajeel who was scathed with injuries but had his iron wall shielding him, unsteadily holding his standing.

"Dammit, so frikin persistent!" Natsu groaned in annoyance, "You go Y/N and help the others, I've got this! I'll show them not to mess with Fairy Tail again!"

"...Okay," She hesitantly agreed, "But be careful Natsu!"

"Don't worry," He confidently smirked, walking off, "I won't let you down."

Y/N POV:

I see that everyone is fighting one another and it looks like some of them need help, I was about to go off but I turned my attention to Erza fighting Master Josef.

Suddenly a realisation strikes me that he was the master of this dark guild. His magical power is too strong...I can feel it wafting from over here. I briskly run towards where they were, wanting to help out Erza but overhear Master Joseph speaking.

"We simply want to show the world that we're the dominant guild."

"For such a small reason...you all disgust me!" Erza sneered, beginning to strike him over and over again.

I quickly jump behind him, kicking him from the back. "Are you okay Erza?" I questioned, landing next to her.

"Yes I am. However, I suggest you should go help the others, this one is too strong."

I begin to frown at her words, I don't want to spare any chances of my friends being injured again.

"I can't just go knowing you might get hurt. I may be young but I'm not weak!"