12~ The Matches

"So you wanna get started?" Bacchus got into fighting stance whilst Y/N, still hasn't moved an inch, already conveying her unfaltering dominance.

Bacchus grinned, wanting to break apart her confident stand, charged full tilt towards Y/N.

"Move or he's gonna hit you!" Cana warned from over the booth.

Just as Bacchus was about to attack Y/N, she grabbed his fighting arm, kicking him to the direction he came from. She sped towards him as he made effort to find his balance again, thrusting a heavy punch through his stomach, causing him to fall backwards, hitting the solid ground.

Bacchus almost instantly stood up, shooting a look full of pleasurable malice. "Rather than wild I'd say your barbaric. But I can't lose to you!" He charged again, this time managing to land a hit. His guildmates cheered, repeatedly shouting, "Wild!"

"This is weird...Y/N should have defeated him by now. What's she doing?" Gajeel grunted, watching the fight carefully.

"Don't worry she's got this. She used to do this all time when she was fighting." Laxus reassured, stopping to scan around the fight.

Gajeel looked at him perplexed, "What do you mean?"

"She knows she can be beat him easily, so she's finding a way to kill some time." said Laxus, crossing his arms, keeping his eyes trained on Y/N.

Bacchus hits Y/N again and again...and again. Or so he thinks. The dust scattered all around her from the hits of the attacks, soon dissolving in the air from around her and revealing her who was completely unscathed.

"Have you picked out your outfit for tomorrow yet? I can take you shopping after I'm doing kicking your ass if you want." Y/N smirked, noticing his shocked expression. She rapidly sprinted towards him, so fast his mind was unable to keep up or even comprehend what happened, and she uppercut punched Bacchus, sending him skidding across the arena.

Bacchus staggered back up, wiping his mouth. "Fine you asked for it. Time to get serious!" He growled, reaching for his bottle, only to see that it wasn't there anymore.

He looked around him in a fluster. "What the- where is it?!" He paused, a suppressed snicker reaching his ears.

"Looking for this?" Y/N grinned with haughtiness, the bottle being lifted up by one of her vines who had it clutched around its grasp.

"She took it when she attacked!"

"But I didn't even notice her go near it!?"

The crowd blinked, stunned to see her get the bottle without anyone noticing.

"Hey, give that back!" Bacchus ran for it but stopped, eyes growing wide as he sees Y/N tighten her vines grip around the bottle, making it crack a little.

"Your breaking a rule! Stop that!" Bacchus demanded, filling with rage as he saw the girl continue to crack his precious bottle.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming! Y/N snatched his bottle in a blink of an eye and is now trying to crush it! Can we please check if this is breaking any rules?!" The announcer inquired, excited and jittery as much as the audience.

"Not so fast!" Everyone attention directed back to Y/N, a mild smile present on her face. She seemed rather entertained.

"I've read all of the rules, word by word. There is no rule saying I cannot use my opponents advantage and destroy, take away, or eliminate it in any way. For instance, let's say Erza went against an opponent and they took away or destroyed her swords. Of course that is advantage due to her high intelligence of swordsmanship, so without her sword, her opponent can have an easier way of defeating her." Slowly, Y/N squeezed the bottle as she spoke every word, looking at Bacchus with a smirk as he was trembling, and finally shattering it, the contents spilling across the ground.