8~ Falling for her?

The guild was filled with laughter and happiness once again, finally everyone could cherish and enjoy each others company without any worry. It was now evening and a week after everyone came back from Tenrou island.

Now the guild door opened to reveal Y/N, she had a black dress that showed off her figure as she walked in. Her hair was gracefully let down but neatly arranged with a flower pin to hold it down, gathering everyone's attention, and causing them all to begin complimenting her looks.

 Her hair was gracefully let down but neatly arranged with a flower pin to hold it down, gathering everyone's attention, and causing them all to begin complimenting her looks

Y/N made her way over to sit down at the bar, Laxus peeked a glance at her and a light blush covered his face, he can't help but think she looks hot.

Laxus ambled over, interested for the occasion she got dressed up. "So what are you all dressed up for mouse?"

Y/N rolled her eyes to his nickname for her, except she can't really say she hates it, since she knows the history behind it and all. "That's because I'm going on a date." She professed with a small smile.

Though she didn't admit that so loud, due to this guild nosy tendencies they all overheard and almost the whole guild gasps. Mira, Erza, Lucy, Levy the other Fairy Girls practically all sprint to her, in hopes for some very detailed deets.

"A date?!"

"With who?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?!"

"Is he cute?!"

They all swamped her with a surge of questions and looked eager to hear about it, except for Laxus of course, his mood seemed to significantly drop but Y/N chose to ignore it.

"I do have a boyfriend..." She quietly answered. "And yes I am going on a date with him." Her cheeks heated up for speaking about it in the open, and the others eyes twinkled in amusement at how cute she was being.

Laxus slouched back in his chair, his demeanour already reflecting his change in mood. "What's his name?"

"Ah well," She brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "His name is Kyte, he's a S class wizard and a water mage, we've been dating for a year and half now."

Laxus scoffed with aggravation, making Y/N tilt her head faintly, she was confused to why he seemed angry. I mean why would he be? She decided to leave the matter alone, waving them goodbye to go on her date when noticing she might be a bit late.

Everyone soon returned back to their previous events and Mira looked at a clearly annoyed Laxus, who was gripping his pint of beer a bit too tightly.

A smirk crawled onto her face when realising the possible reasons for his behaviour. "So how do you feel about Y/N having a boyfriend?" She asked purposefully.

Laxus cocked a brow before grunting. "Why should I care? It's not like I'm the one dating her."

"Well Y/N has become a gorgeous and mature girl." Mira mused. "And she has changed drastically since the last time we've seen her."