9~ Trash?!

"What?!" Everyone shouted, shocked at Laxus declaration.

Y/N stood still with a stiff stance, she shifted her head angrily to glare at Laxus who casually and straightforwardly announced the earlier events to the others, now putting her in an awkward position.

Laxus sweat dropped slightly, rubbing the back of his head. "What does Laxus mean Y/N?" Mira walked up to her in worry.

"It's just as he said," She gave a small smile. "I got cheated on." She attempted to mask her heartbreak but it was easily shown through her eyes and they visibly saddened.

"Who would even cheat on Y/N? She's both pretty and strong!" Macao's voice echoed throughout the guild.

"That's right!"

"He must of lost a few screws in his head to let her go!"

"Ugh, I always had a bad feeling about him!"

"To think we were going to let him into the guild!"

Other Fairy Tail members start cursing out Kyte, throwing insults back and forth and claims he doesn't deserve Y/N attention or tears, even comparing him to the shit at the bottom of their shoe.

"I can't believe he would do something like that!" Levy cried out.

"Maybe I should freeze him the next time I see him." Gray held his fist up, icy mist smoking out his hand.

"Why? Do I need to add Y/N as Juvias love rival?!" Juvia yelled, glancing at Y/N warily. "Why would you need to do that?!" Gray shouted back.

The boisterous voices of the guild, all chattering and arguing over Y/N boomed through the lighthearted hall, fostering a warm feeling to arise into her heart when witnessing the loud atmosphere and everyone's attempts to cheer her up.

This guild never failed to bring a smile onto her face. Knowing the simple fact that she was not alone and that people stood by her side, was enough to make her happy. She guessed that it wouldn't take a long time for her to get over Kyte.

Running over to her side was Romeo. "Dont worry Big sis! I'll go beat him up for you!" He firmly declared.

"Haha, really?" Y/N slightly dipped her head with a smile. "I guess that would be nice." She lightly laughed and Romeo blushed.

"And when I do..." He balled his hand. "You should just forget about him and marry me!!" Romeo flamboyantly shouted, making everyone break out into a lively laughter.

Y/N paused before a wide smile emerged onto her face. "Hmm? I might just think about it." She teased, generating a shy blush from him.

Letting out a chuckle she reached out her hand to pat his adorable head that inclined slightly, but before she could do the action a hand gripped her wrist, holding it still.

"You won't think about it at all, since that'll never happen." A voice lowly grumbled that Y/N turned around, looking at Laxus in bewilderment to his gesture.

"Why?" Romeo questioned, surprised at Laxus sudden interference, before a dramatic gasp escaped him. "Huh? Do you want to marry Y/N too?!"

"Who the hell said that I wanna marry her?!" Laxus shouted almost immediately. "I would never..." His voice lowered. "marry her."

Y/N began to thur mediately, she always thought she wanted to marry Laxus when she was younger...but she guessed right now that was nothing but a far fetched, childish dream.

"That's right, why would Laxus marry someone like me." She laughed playfully.

Laxus stilled. "What do you mean someone like you? Your perfectly fine the way you are."