2~ Becoming stronger?

Over the years Y/N had become closer to everyone in the guild and they all were deeply fond of her aswell. She also found a best friend, it was her exceed cat, Luna.

She found the egg along with Natsu who found his—Happy and quickly came to love Luna dearly and was by her side ever since.

However, unfortunately there was one person who grew hatred and anger towards the guild, and that was Laxus Dreyfar.

Once Ivan got kicked out the guild he had drastically changed and cruelly pushed everyone away from him, that including Y/N, shocking everyone in the guild as they thought Y/N and Laxus were like brother and sister.

Y/N couldn't do anything about it, she never had the confidence to go break down his walls and as she grew older she soon moved in with Luna, furthering the distance between her and Laxus.

No ones POV: ~time skip~

"Alright brats! Gather up!" Master shouted, gathering everyone's attention as he stood up on the second floor with Gildarts, Mira and Laxus.

"We have the S-class trials and I chose who I believe is ready to do the trials. I've chosen Erza, Cana, Y/N and Mest!!"

"Y/N, you made it!!" Sakura yelled, as she excitedly ran towards Y/N. (she's your best friend)

(Gave her name because reading bsf/n is a drag and annoying to write. If you don't like it, well....idrc or don't read this 🤨 lol)

"Who are you gonna make your partner?" She asked, a sheepish smile present on her face.

"Well..." Y/N pretended to think about it for a second, making Sakura shoulders droop slightly, "That would be you of course."

Sakura straightened up, pouting haughtily, "Jeez, don't scare me like that. You can be such a tease at times Y/N."

Y/N giggled. "Whatever you say."

~time skip~ starting place of s class trials:

"Alright everyone! ...Your trial starts, now!" Master commenced without warning.

Everyone turned back to him, jaws dropping to the floor.

"But we're not on the island yet?!"

Master just chuckled lowly, an amused smirk crawling onto his face.

Y/N wasted no time along with Sakura when she brought vines out of the sea, making a floaty out of it to stand on. She jumped onto it along with Sakura who used her water magic to speed up the water, acting as a propeller.

"We're losing them!" Sakura cheered and Y/N noticed the figure of people in the distance get further away, as they got closer to the island.

They soon make it to the island and leaped onto the land, they ran a bit further into the island until they finally saw Mira who was patiently awaiting her opponents.

Noticing a presence, Mira turned around, looking at Y/N, and her mouth slightly parting. "I have to fight you?!" She shouted in disbelief, remembering how Y/N had easily defeated her in the past.

"I'm sorry Mira! But I have to bring you down!" Y/N immediately jumped over to fight her, quickly gaining the upper hand with her magic.

Unexpectedly, after a few repeated hits, Mira dropped to the ground dramatically. "Aghhhh..." She held onto her stomach, crying out in agony.

"M-mira!" Y/N gasped. "Are you okay?!" She ran to her in worry, but Mira had suddenly slide tackled her to the ground.

"Y/N!" Sakura yelled from behind.