6 ~ Laxus Vs. Y/N

Y/N POV:

"Don't worry Levy, I will end this once and for all." I say giving her a reassuring look, walking towards Laxus as he laughs cynically at me.

"You think you could beat me?" He smiles sinisterly, going straight to attack me without saying another word.

"Forests revenge!"

"Raging Bolt!"

We both begin exchanging blows only barely scratching one another, coming to a stop to catch our breath after multiple attacks.

"Why are you doing this Laxus?! Why did you change so much?!"

"Dont make me laugh, this was always me and the guild needs a strong leader like me! I'll take the guild by force if I have to!" He confutes back with fury.

I grit my teeth, reminding myself of his deeds, "You hurt your guild members, you didn't even protect the guild when they needed you! Someone like you isn't fit to be guild Master!" I shout, releasing my strongest magic.

"Hidden Nature Form- Emerald Lotus: Nature's revenge!"

No ones POV:

Y/N sent a extremely large magical attack nearing Laxus, without giving him having any space to run or dodge, he was completely and utterly trapped.

"When did she learn such large magical spells?" Freed asked astounded. "Even if she's really strong, she's still so young for her body to withhold that much mana."

"She is incredibly strong, her dragon nature slayer magic is the strongest out of all the other slayers." Levy firmly asserted.

They all turned back to look at the fight as Y/N was going to unleash one more attack with everything she's got, finishing Laxus off once and for all.

Y/N released her final attack to a fallen Laxus, "Nature Dragon Queens Roar!"

Laxus mightily crashed into the wall, rubble collapsing around him, he had no more magical energy or strength to get back up.

Y/N looked at Laxus, her heart twinging slightly, and jaggedly trodded over to him, muttering softly. "Sorry...Laxus." Laxus only blankly stared at her, his remaining energy dwindling, and soon loosing consciousness.

The aftermath of the attack caused Y/N to stumble slightly and she tipped off the top of the building. Gray quickly used his ice make magic to build a slide allowing her to land smoothly.

"You did it!" Natsu ran over to pick Y/N off the ground bridal style, "You beat him."

"I...did?" She asked, her voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah, you did well." Gray reaffirmed, and she lets out a breath, her eyes fluttering closed.

That's a relief...

~time skip~

"Katsudon...." Y/N murmured quietly, struggling to open her eyes and adjust to the bright light.

"She's talking about food in her sleep!"

"Hahaha! That seems Y/N like!"

Hearing people's voices around her, Y/N swiftly sat up, finding herself sitting on the infirmary bed surrounded by some of her guild members.

She frantically observed her bandaged up body, "So did I beat Laxus?" She asked, wanting to reassure herself that it wasn't a dream.

"You sure did!" Natsu exclaimed proudly, the others also agreeing that she was pretty cool.