15~ Barrel surfing

"WOOOHOOOOO! YEAAAHHHH!!"

"Natsu, watch it!"

"Be careful!"

Both Jet and Droy yelled, watching with distress as the pink haired boy 'surfed' by. Just as they thought, he ungracefully crashed into a wall, whilst Gray and Erza soon endeavoured after him.

"You guys are just so reckless," Y/N laughed heartily.

Sakura also laughed watching the failed attempts of Gray and Erza barrel surfing, her gaze drifting upwards to see Laxus sitting down with the Thunder Legion, his eyes closed calmly.

Her gaze flicked back and forth between Laxus and Y/N, then back at the barrels. A smirk curled onto her lips, one that was filled with mischief.

Quietly, slowly, she stalked her way over to Mira, whispering into her ear. Mira eyes glimmered with jest, and the two looked at Y/N, an evil smile forming on their lips.

Y/N shivered, sensing something terrible coming her way when looking at them. "What are you guys up to?"

Sakura walked away, and Mira said nothing but smile.

"You know Y/N, I think you did great in your match against Bacchus, I mean he's hard to beat." Mira said so genuinely, it almost seemed suspicious. She looked anywhere else but behind her, it was almost as if she was distracting her...

"Niiice oneeeeee!!"

Y/N turned around, her eyes widening when noticing a bunch of barrels, and a sign ready to rode on, heading straight towards her.

She was unsteadily thrown forwards by a heavy shove and onto the barrel, then Sakura heaved the barrel forwards, allowing it to move at a great speed.

"Kyahhh," Y/N screeched, "you guys are so mean!" she struggled to hold onto the barrel, looking up to see that she was headed straight towards Laxus.

"Laxus move!!"

He snapped his eyes open, looking shocked as Y/N got closer by the second. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Oh you know, taking a walk....WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?! MOVE!" Y/N screamed, having no control of the hectic ride.

Just as Laxus was about to run away, the barrels mightily crashed across a stone, and she was flinged towards Laxus direction, landing right on top of him.

The two rolled on the floor, ending up with Y/N on top of Laxus, her hands caging around him, and his arm wrapped around her waist. They fluttered their eyes open, finding themselves in an absurd position, their noses only grazed eachother, and their lips almost touched. Only hot air was spaced between them.

Sakura and Mira high-fived each other, proud of their troublemaking. Laxus groaned sitting up, whilst Y/N was blushing profusely, still placed above him.

"You-...you guys are so gonna pay for this!!"

Mira and Sakura squeaked with alarm, sprinting off and hiding away, before Y/N could even regain her composure.

Y/N stood up, only barely shaking off her nerves, whilst helping Laxus up in the process.

"Sorry Laxus, they pushed me on there." She said apologetically, scratching her head with nervousness.