14~ Laxus Vs. Alexei

"Good luck Laxus, you can do it!" Mira screamed, cheering for Laxus once he entered the arena.

"What's with that smug look on his face?" Gajeel asked, watching as he walked into the arena.

Mira tilted her head, "I don't know, maybe he's confident he'll win."

"Maybe he is, but I can't help but still feel uneasy about this. Also, I don't see Y/N anywhere." Juvia said, observing around the other teams booth.

"Right, that's true. She wouldn't want to miss this, I wonder where she's gone too." Mira added, though her confidence in Y/N made her not seem to worry as much.

Soon everyone attention diverted back to match that began, and almost immediately Alexei punches Laxus, repeatedly sustaining more attacks that he was unable to dodge.

They all were stunned, Laxus was taking such amateur attacks, and he didn't even strike back once. Fairytail all urged him with shouts to get back on his feet, and fight back properly, except nothing changed at all.

"Care to explain what the hell is going on here?" Laxus asked, watching the illusion of him badly losing. He was neither shocked nor surprised.

"It's a type of illusionary magic." Alexei intoned, his gravelly voice, mocking. "It was the only way I could have a private conversation with you. They can't see or hear us, even though we're standing right in front of them, they're too busy watching you struggle to stand your ground in a losing fight."

~

Y/N struggled to lift the heaviness off her body, her vision blurry as she fluttered her eyes open. Physically she had no energy, but mentally when remembering earlier, that she was attacked, it forced her to succumb against her drowsiness.

Yes, she was...attacked? ...She was attacked! She clamoured to stand up, but her footing slipped and she fell. Luckily she used the palms of her hand to not land on her face, or that would have really hurt. But she had no other options right this moment, her breath came out muffled, there was a material covering her mouth. And both her legs and hands were tied up with magical bonds.

Her mind wracked with thoughts, she obviously saw Kyte earlier and he attempted to knock her out, but she suddenly lost consciousness, her magical power was drained. So there was someone else along with Kyte?

She squeezed her eyes shut, the throbbing in her head was irritating. She lifted her head, the first thing she should do was scan her area. It was a teams booth, and down below-

Laxus?!

He was having his match against Alexei, except he was greatly losing. Attacks were being sent left and right, yet he hasn't even thrown a decent attack back. If it keeps up any further, Laxus would soon be defeated.

"Mmaxis!!" She tried to shout for him, to make him hear her, but despite her desperate attempts only muffled noises were heard.

Then, unexpectedly, red wrapped around her waist and she was lifted up of the ground, writhing against its iron grip, she stopped struggling once seeing Flare. The Raven Tail team all behind her.

"Now, what do you think your doing." She smiled, both creepily and pleased. Standing by her side was Kyte, who looked piqued at Y/N's sight.

Y/N contemplated whether to be complacent or try to fight back. If she wanted to escape, the problem would be all of the Raven Team members, no matter how strong she was she couldn't go up against them, not when she barely has any magical power left.

Y/N glared at them, she couldn't do anything but show them she wasn't intimidated by them. Maybe trying to move to gain others attention would be a good shot, but no one could see them? Why was it as if they couldn't notice their presence?!