19~ M-mom!?

A knot of unease made Mei's movements brisk and careful. How stupidly naive could she be? She got tricked by Rogue, almost harming her daughter when only coming to save her!

Frustrated at her incautiousness, she stewed her thoughts and stood still. She pressed her eyes shut, and her body glowed. Slowly, exquisitely she transformed into her dragon form, drifting afar into the sky in a hurry search for her daughter.

Currently where Y/N stood was her shaking at her own violence, she tried to convince herself that it wasn't real, it was only a figment of her imagination. But her body said otherwise, the tips of her fingers slightly trembling, the vivid. All too vivid scenes, replaying in her mind, just made it more hard to accept.

"I killed a dragon..." she whispered quietly, only still processing the facts. Not heeding any attention to her surroundings, Zirconis used it to his advantage and went to attack her.

"Y/N, look out!" yelled Wendy, noticing.

Snapping her head up, Y/N jumped out the way to the side in time to not be hit by the attack, looking back at the crushed ground, that would of been her if not reacting quickly.

"Are you stupid?! You've gotta pay attention! Don't get preoccupied with your own thoughts!" Laxus harshly reprimanded, which Y/N seemed to only be half listening too.

She was more immersed on the soothing fact that she was attacked, which was by the dragon she supposedly killed. Her tensed shoulders slouched and she got into fighting stance. "Yeah, sorry."

They all went back to sending a fluster of attacks to Zirconis, all cascading onto his rough body. In the midst of sending another blow, Zirconis whipped his tail at Y/N, she got hit right on the stomach and was sent slamming into a rock wall. She slid down the wall, clutching her stomach as she groaned in pain.

"Y/N!" Laxus almost ran to her in the speed of light, even more faster when seeing Zirconis almost going to stomp on her. He yanked her body towards him, pushing her into his chest and covered her with his body.

Y/N eyes grew wide when noticing what was about to occur. Instinctively, she tightened her grip around his arm, bracing for the impact. They waited for a few moments, but they were very much still not crushed. Daring to turn behind them, they gasped when seeing another dragon holding up Zirconis hand, pushing it away.

The hand was a beautiful green with long sharp claws, almost looking like thorns. Once taking a more briefer look, they saw the dragon was entirely in a light green, her wings were coated with leaves, thorns, all looking like a dangerous jungle.

"You get away from her!!" Her voice was loud and thunderous, her e/c eyes bloomed but warped into a furious black. Y/N stared at her in shock, literally jaw dropping.

Laxus took notice of this, wearing a confused expression to her reaction. "What's up with you?"

"M-MOM!!" Y/N pushed him off her, running to the dragon with a smile Laxus never seen before.

He quickly took heed of her earlier words, rising up to his feet with a sense of shock. "That's your mom?"

Y/N stopped running and jumped onto her mother's back. "Y/N? What on earth are you doing?! Get off me this instant!"

"I won't! Where have you been?! Why'd you leave me?! How come your back all of a sudden?! Why?! Where's the other dragons?! Where's igneel, Grandeeney, Metallica, and all the other dragons?! Wh-"

"Y/N M/N L/N! You stop talking to me with that tone, young lady!"

Y/N snarled. "Are you kidding me?! After all these years, that's what you say to me! Oh and one more thing, why didn't you tell me my father was an evil dark dragon named Achnologia?! Huh!"