5~ The Battle

"Now for the next contestant!" The presenter announced from the rim of the stage. "She's the youngest out of all the contestants but just as strong and beautiful, so you don't want to mess with Y/N the S-Class Dragon Queen of Fairy Tail!"

Everyone screamed and cheered as Y/N walked onto the stage, her violet dress that fluttered and her shimmering y/h/c hair reflected off the sunlight. Her y/e/c eyes pierced through the crowd as she gazed at them, making everyone's heart skip a beat.

For her act she began by using her power to raise sakura blossoms off the ground, letting the petals fall onto the crowd elegantly, causing a chorus of squeals to screech out in excitement.

Setting into motion, she swiftly danced in the wind with her hair flowing gracefully and flowers circling her, looking like tiny little lights, adding to the blind sighting performance. She then began to swirl around in a circle, causing her dress to suddenly be covered in flowers leaving a big poof of bouquets to fall onto the astonished audience.

As she made movements in a stylish manner, she made vines emerge out of the parade leaving vibrant flowers to hang off them. Her hair slowly danced along with the wind circulating around her, with petals of a variety of flowers all flowing distinguishably.

It was such an elegant and beautiful performance that it captivated everyone there, leaving them to be in a trance of mesmerisation.

Reaching the climax of the performance she turned around, pulling her dress off revealing a suave and gorgeous shorter strapped dress with black and gold frills on it, along with a flowery buckle that had the fairy tail insignia on it.

For appeal Y/N flicked her hair and made the fairy tail pose for the finale, generating a loud orchestra of cheers, feeling content and proud of herself she let out a large exhale of air.

"Amazing!! She's so cool!!"

"Wooooooh! Y/N your so hot!!"

"What a beautiful performance!"

"She's so pretty!!"

When she heard everyone's shouts and gladness, Y/N knew she had a chance at winning, she couldn't withhold her grin and so she smiled ever so softly.

It was a smile so warm and beautiful that it sent arrows through all the boys hearts in the crowd. Leaving some fainted, some with nosebleeds, and some girls with sparkling eyes.

Now after that tiring and hectic performance was over, Y/N headed backstage only to see Evergreen in the distance, bewildered at his presence here, she walked over to him but suddenly her balance became unsteady, her vision blurry and the next thing she knows, everything went black.

~time skip~

"Y/N, Y/N! Wake up! I'm sorry! I won't do that again!"

When hearing an annoying loud pitched voice, Y/N came to the conclusion that it was Natsu's and slowly fluttered her eyes open.

Rubbing her head in order to shake off the fuzziness in her mind, she came to realise that she felt much more warmer than usual. "Natsu...did you try to burn me?"

"I told you not to do that you pink haired freak!" Gajeel yelled.

"Shut up you Iron head!"

They continued bickering back and forth with insulting remarks for one another, causing Y/N to let out a tiresome sigh. "Why don't you care to explain what happened first?" She asked, shooting them a cold look, making them flinch a little.

"Err..." Gajeel scratched his head. "So basically long story short, Laxus is trying to take over the guild, Evergreen turned all the girls to stone and for some reason only you and Erza were able to break out."