18~ Dragon slayers

Starting with a time skip to the main bit after the GMG.

"You can do it!"

Everything was currently a mess. Loud tremors were shaking the ground, multiple dragons, with incredible ferocity were flying out the open Celestial Gate.

"Come on, Lucy, just a bit more!" All Y/N could do was give shouts of encouragements to Lucy and Yukino, who were using there twelve Zodiac spirits to close the heavily large door, despite more dragons trying to get through.

Much to everyone's relief, the door was closing, but once again, another vicious dragon tried to push through the door, suspending it from moving. It failed though, the spirits strength overpowering it and managing to slowly close the door.

And through the folding door, about to close, a petite woman ran through. She looked almost identical to Y/N, except there were subtle differences, more noticeable up close and she also looked much older.

Her expression which was slightly panicked, then soothed when noticing no one saw her enter. So she hastily ran to a corner, away from sight and hiding from everyone. She quickly scanned her area, flinging a coat hoodie over her head, casting a shadow over her head, and hiding her features.

And from the corner of her eye, the mysterious woman heard the faint thumping of her heart. Y/N was running to Lucy, the girl having a worried expression, making the woman's lip drawl upwards.

"My precious Y/N..." softly whispered the strange unknown woman, walking away.

~time skip~

"Lucy!!" Y/N screamed, being thrown into the air by Zirconis, the dragon who made it by a breadth before shutting the door.

"Luna!" Y/N beckoned, and coming zooming was her exceed who caught her in the air. "I've got you Y/N!"

Y/N smiled at the cat, then growled back at the destructive dragon. "Let's make him pay!" She yelled, and Luna headed straight tilt the dragon, allowing Y/N to have a good aim.

"Nature Dragon Queens Roar!" She sent an attack to the dragon, but nothing. He received no damage at all.

"Damn." mumbled Y/N, under her breath.

"Y/N, I'll help you!" Wendy called, stretching her hands out for her to grasp.

Y/N told Luna to lower her down, and she dropped her infront of Wendy. The blue haired girl stared at her with determined eyes, and Y/N gave a nod of agreement putting her hands out.

Wendy grabbed ahold of her hands, both turning to face Zirconis. "Unison Raid! Sky Flame Wing Attack!" The two yelled at the same time, perfecting an immensely strong unison raid.

The attack directly hit Zirconis with incredible accuracy, and he roared with fury. The thunderous noise shaking the ground.

The large dragon then uttered comical little chuckles. "Wow, that actually hurt a little." He swung his arm around, trying to hit Wendy and Y/N but they dodged, jumping backwards.

Y/N tightened her grip around the girls hands, "Come on Wendy, we've got this!" Wendy and Y/N both nodded, running to charge at him again.

~

Laxus looked at the salmon haired dragon slayer with a slightly parted mouth, his brows creasing as he watched him jump onto the gigantic fire dragon.

"What the hell are you doing, Natsu?!" Laxus shouted.

"I'm gonna eat him and get a bunch of power!" Natsu yelled back, as if he were stating the obvious.

"What?! That's crazy!" The Thunder Legion shouted, shocked and appalled by his reckless idea.