Page 3

"How much did the cookies and popcorn cost?" Sapnap asked.

"The cookies are, like, a buck each and the popcorn was 2 bucks. Why?" I asked.

"Here," he set $4 on my desk and I put it in my bag. Dream handed me a buck since he only had 1 cookie.

"What's your name anyways?" Dream asked. "Your friends call you Randi."

"Yeah. My name's Miranda," I said.

"Heehee," he got into the grade book to fix my grade for being late.

"No!" I said and he smiled.

"Chill. I'm kidding," he laughed.

"Do we have an assembly today?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's apparently that day of the year when your school gets some famous person or people to come in and do something to give y'all a break."

"Oh, that," I scoffed.

"Mh-Hm. It's after lunch."

"What was the homework in your class?" I asked.

"You didn't do it?"

"Probably not. I was busy streaming Grey's Anatomy last night," I said.

"That's understandable. I'll just give you an A."

"Wow!" Sapnap said and clapped.

"You're more annoying than I thought," I stated.

"I have a cat in my car."

"Better than a random child." He laughed and went to Dream.

"You brought Patches?" Dream yelled.

"She seemed lonely."

"This is why I didn't want to live with you," he said.

"Did you leave the window open a little?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm not that dumb," Sapnap said.

"Debatable," Dream and I both said and laughed. Class started and Dream put his mask on. We started our lesson and Dream looked at everyone. "If you take notes, I'll let you use them on your test today." I took notes of everything and aced it. I wanted to go out for lunch and wanted McDonalds.

"Ew. Wendy's is better," Sapnap said and I slowly turned to him.

"You are disgusting," I said.

"Can I come with you?"

"Yeah. We're getting McDonalds."

"Fine," he got up.

"Get me the 10 piece Chicken McNuggets Meal," Dream said.

"Got you," I said as we left.

"I'm bringing Patches," Sapnap said. He got the cat and we got in my car. I drove to McDonalds and we ordered for Dream as well. We went back quickly and ate in class.

"Who do I owe?" Dream asked.

"Me!" I said.

"Normal people say, 'Oh, Don't worry about it.'"

"I'm not normal," I said. He and Sapnap both paid me and I wanted it through venmo.

"Why does no one listen in your class? It's one of my worst classes," Dream said, looking at his computer.

"Half the class are repeats. They failed their finals and had to retake the class, so the material isn't anything new," I shrugged. I finished my Sprite and threw everything in the trash, then startedd my fries. Sapnap tried to take one and I slapped his hand.

"Ow! Chill!" He said and snatched one. The lunch bell rang and I was too full to finish.

"I'll take those," Dream took the fries.

"Give," I motioned to Sapnap's Coke. He got up and handed it over. I took a sip and handed it back. I grabbed my bag and we all started walking to the assembly. I quickly threw my bag into the choir class and we got to the gym. Everyone was sitting on the bleachers and were really excited because Jason Derulo and Wild'n out were gonna be there.

"Ow. It's loud in here," Sapnap said.

"It gets much worse," I shrugged. Everyone was setting up in the middle of the gym and we 3 sat on the bleachers in the corner. Justina Valentine ran to me with Jason and I sighed.

"Ay. What up, homegirl?" Jason asked with a laugh.

"Ew."

"We need you to fill in for Julia," Justina said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Just do it. You're the only one's that's here that's been on wild'n out." She pulled me up and took me to everyone. "She's on our red team. Jason, you're on the black team."

"Okay," everyone said. Everyone took their turns dissing each other and then I was against Jason.

"You really can't spit, but you can swalalala!" He finished.

"Oh!" Everyone yelled.

"I know you think you're a man, but you only get pussy 'cause of your instagram. Is your favorite veggy a beet? 'Cause I'm sure you're only vegan 'cause you couldn't find your meat. And, Nick, might I just add, I have better luck with girls than you've ever had. MGK once sold 100 million albums in a year, but you've only had 4 songs in your entire career. Michael, you think you boppin, but can you even get a pussy poppin? Erika, you know I like you a lot, but everyone knows you came up from being a thot. Bianca, how much plastic you got under there? When you die, they're gonna donate your body to tupperware. Sarah, you think you're hot, I'mma tell you hardly. You'll never be Nikki, Kim, or Cardi. Speaking of rappers, let me bring it back. You look like my grandma when she started smoking crack. Conceited, back then you said you were invincible, but if I was you I'd just wish I was invisible. Rasika, you brag about being the next big thing. But guess what, bitch. At least I can sing. I got the harmony so I'm gonna need all the room. If y'all tried to sing, you're gonna need a shit ton of auto tune! One scrub, two scrub, three scrub, four. You look like a school janitor mopping up the floor. Five scrub, six scrub, seven scrub, eight. Hit man never caught a body, he never caught a case. I'll put you in your place. Yeah, I'm talking all of you. How am I a girl but got more balls than you? Y'all are not stars. Go in and tell them I got bars! Pretty boy, sissy boy, tell me y'all gooshie. How y'all the boy squad but still so pussy? DC, I'm tired of hearing you ramble! Y'all are looking at the face that got TRL canceled. Katt, you once tried to make fun of my ass. But guess what I need to find your dick. This magnifying glass!" I finished and everyone screamed.