Page 18

"Yeah. We were your friends. We deserve to say we're your friends now," Rose said.

"No. You ditched me over a stupid accusation. You're not getting clout from me. I choose who gets clout," I said.

"Can I get clout?" Karl asked and I turned.

"Yes, Karl. You get clout."

"Jackbox tonight. Check your discord," he said and drove away. I got in my car and went to Dream's place after getting starbucks. I gave Dream his stuff and then gave Sap and Dream their drinks. I stayed for a bit then went to my place. I got on Jackbox with Karl, Quackity, George, Dream, Sapnap, and Corpse.

"Ay! Corpse!" I said.

"Hey, congrats on the billboard," he said.

"Yeah, no."

"What?"

"I messaged Gymshark and told them to give it to you. I honestly don't care. I just thought it was fun. So you're gonna see E-Girls on a billboard on New York."

"Thanks!" Corpse said and we played it was really funny and then we got to rap battles. I was against Dream and was excited.

"Can I be mean to you?" Dream asked.

"Yeah. Go ahead. I'm not holding back," I said. We started and he started.

"You might be my girlfriend, but you're more like a rabbit. When you leave the party is when everyone gets lit. I'm a great rapper, but you should hear me dying. I'm not very good at raps: woah, that's me lying," Dream said.

"Ooh! Woah!" Everyone yelled.

"She's done! She's done!" Quackity yelled.

"Sweet like candy, I'm like mix master hi chew. I can't even stand to look atchu. Wah-Ka-Bam-Zoo is my battle chirp. Whatcha gonna do about it twirp?" I rapped and everyone freaked out.

"She won! She fucking won!" Quackity screamed.

"She popped off! She popped off!" Karl added. I laughed and went quiet.

We stopped and I had to do some stream with Bad. I called him on discord and he answered.

"Hi!" Bad said.

"Hi!" I said.

"Ooh, you matched my energy there for a sec." I laughed and told him what we were doing. "So we're watching a Spanish Soap Opera and I'm gonna explain it to you. I shared my screen with you on discord. I'll scroll through youtube and you choose one."

"Ooh. Quackity and I watched that one. Let's watch it again and you tell me the actual stuff they say." We watched it and I turned on the subtitles.

"Oh, God. The subtitles are completely off," I sighed.

"Quackity said it's about me and Skeppy," Bad said.

"Seriously?" I laughed. "It's about this girl getting bullied and she has a crush on this boy named Billy. She wants to be friends with everyone who's mean to her." I translated everything and then he sent me a live cam of Rat which I put on my screen. "Hi, Lucy!" I said and she looked us.

"Aww!" Bad said. "You know her name?"

"I do my research. Also, Quackity thinks she's a he." We finished the stream and I had to sleep. Dream came over and I was already asleep, so he slowly got in bed next to me. He laid on his back and I slowly rolled over and put my arm around his torso.

In the morning, I woke when Dream shifted.

"Mhh..." I said.

"Sorry," he muttered and put an arm around me tightly. We slept in until noon and finally decided to get up. "Can we bake cookies?" Dream asked like a child.

"You want me to bake them, don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he laughed.

"Go home, get ready for today, and we're making them together." Dream dragged himself out of the bed and drove home and I got ready myself. Dream called me when I got out of the shower and I answered. "Hi."

"I'm buying choccy milk on my way over."

"Okay. Sure," I said.

"And I bought a cake."

"Why?"

"Why not? I had a dream about cake and I'm craving cake."

"Okay. Fine. I'll see you in a bit."

"Yeah. Love you."

"Love you too." He came back and we started baking. I told him what to do and they came out surprisingly well. We let the cookies cool for a bit and sit. When it was done, Dream had choccy milk, cookies, and cake while I just had cake and a cookie. We set everything aside and were quiet. It was stormy outside and had started raining. Dream put on a movie and I laid between his legs, resting my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around his torso. "Hey, Clay?" I asked.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Thanks."

"For what?" He pet my side and I hugged him tighter.

"For wanting me."

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm more than okay." He was quiet for a second and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, too, Mira," he said and I smiled to myself.

We had to go to Florida to visit Dream's family and he had me stay with them.

"Drista's told me a lot about you," Dream's mom smiled. I stayed in the same room as Dream and it was actually pretty big. I had started some schooling stuff and it was a lot. College was tough, but I had to maintain my streaming and college. It was night when we got there and we had to sleep.

In the morning, I got on my college work since new stuff was assigned.

"Clay, drop your sister at school today!" His mom said.

"Sure," he groaned. I smiled and pet his back. He got ready and there was a knock on the door. "Get ready, Drista," Dream said.

"Hey, Miranda?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can you help me get an outfit?"

"Yeah," I smiled and followed her to her room. I helped her choose a good outfit for school and she was happy. Dream dropped her off and picked her up. I was stressing out about my homework and Dream was chilling and leaving me alone so he wouldn't stress me out.

"Miranda?" Drista came to the door.

"She's busy. What do you need?" Dream asked.

"I need help with my homework."

"I can help."

"I want her to help..."

"She has her own homework, Drista."