Page 12

"You're mine now," Dream said and took me in.

"Oh, so I'm an object? Something you just claim?"

"No! I-I didn't- I didn't mean it like-"

"Chill. I know," I smiled.

"The things I'm gonna do to you..." Dream bit his lip.

"Ew! Sapnap!" I went to his room. "Ahh! He's streaming with his facecam! Hi, chat!" I went over. I set Patches in Sap's arms and pulled him off the chair so I could sit. "Okay. If we reach... What's the sub goal? 10,000? That's all? And you have 9,000. Okay. Get out," I told Sap. He walked out and I talked to chat. "Guys, Sapanp is a really great guy, okay? He's been there for me through a ton of shit and he doesn't ever get what he deserves. He puts others before him and he's never rude to anyone. If he is... mean to someone in his games,he calls them after and asks if they're okay and that he didn't mean it. So everyone, send as many subs as you can. Use your twitch primes. Check because you might have it and don't know. For every dollar that's donated starting now, I'll donate a sub." People started spamming with subs and primes. People were donating money and we went past the goal of 20,000. "If you get to 25,000, I'lll... call Ranboo and make him do my hair." They got 25,000 and wanted to get to 30,000. Let's check the dono's. Ooh, $500. Okay, 500 subs in. he's coming back. Get to 30,000 guys." Sap came back and sat. He stared at the screen then at me.

"You did this?" He asked. "I'm gonna cry, guys."

"Don't cry! You're getting what you deserve," I said.

"Oh, my God. 30,000..." He hit it and hugged me. "Thank you. Thank you, guys," he told his chat. "They're still going." I left and texted Ranboo if he wanted to do my hair at sometime and he said yeah. I went to Dream's room and laid down on the bed. Dream was streaming and I listened. I'm coming up with something really exciting. Wait for the 4th and 5th," he said. "Entertain my live," he told me and left as I sat.

"Hi, I just got Sapnap 30,000 subs. Let's do it to Karl. He's about to end, but go in and get him to 60,000 subs. If you get him to 60,000 subs, I'll let dream give me a tattoo. They got Karl to 60,000 and he called me.

"Did you just tell..." He started.

"Yes," I laughed.

"Thanks!"

"Uh-Huh." I hung up and Dream got back. "You have to give me a tattoo on stream."

"Do you have a tattoo pen?" Dream asked.

"I'll buy one." He sat and I played with Patches on the bed. Dream ended and turned in his chair to face me. "What?" I asked.

"Come here." I went over and he pulled me to straddle him. He kissed me and Sap suddenly walked in.

"Oh, shit," he said and walked out. Dream laughed and kissed me again.

"What's so special?" I asked.

"It's getting late, so I'll take you somewhere tomorrow."

"Okay." Dream took me home and I gave him a kiss.

"Wait." He felt me to see if I had Patches then let me go.

The next day, Dream took me to a studio and led me in.

"It's usually full, but... come," Dream pulled me to the lounge. He played something on the computer which left me shocked. "It's called Roadtrip. My first song."

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" I asked, making him shrug.

"When we were in... school, who knew you sang?"

"Just my family. Then Sapnap."

"Oh." It was quiet and I went over, hugging Dream. "I'm sorry."

"I forgave you, Dream."

"But I-I still fucked up. I fucked up your life. You shouldn't have had to finish high school like that, Mira."

"It doesn't matter now, Clay." He looked at me and I kissed him. If they were real friends, they would have asked me about it before ditching me."

"Which is what I should have done." I hugged Dream and closed my eyes. He was sitting on a bar chair and I was hugging him from the side. I felt a hand on my waist hand opened my eyes as he pulled me in front of him. "I'll listen to you now. I acted on impulse. Not morally."

"Clay, stop. I forgave you so move on," I said.

"Okay," he kissed me and got up. Dream took me home and went to his place. I started streaming since I wanted to write a new song.

"For a while, my songs were stuff I liked, but I wanna know what you guys want more of. So here's a poll. Breakup, Emo, or Self confidence," I told my chat. "Okay... Breakup. I'll write some stuff and sing it to you." I sang a few lines and they liked it. Then I just started chatting. "I'm getting a discord call. Hello?" I asked.

"Hi!" BBH said.

"Hi, Bad."

"I'm watching your stream. Do you want to get on the SMP?"
"Sure. Give me, like, 5 minutes."

"Okay." He hung up and I tried to get into the SMP but was banned. I texted Dream about it and watched his stream.

"You banned my girlfriend?" Dream yelled.

"Who? I unbanned a lot of people," Drista said.

"Unban her!" Dream said and I was let in. "Hi, Mira..." Dream said.

"What?" I asked and he was quiet. "I want the cat for a week."

"You get Patches for a week." I left the call and joined Bad.

"What the muffin? I'm banned!" He said.

"Okay, give me a sec," I said and joined the other call.

"Do you call him Clay?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah," Drista said.

"The only people who get to call me Clay are my family and girlfriend," Dream said.

"Driesta, I need to talk to Dream," I said.

"She wants to talk to you," Drista said.

"Yes?" Dream asked.

"Unban Bad."

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions when I'm upset, Clay," I said.

"It wasn't me! It was my sister!" Dream said and I left. He unbanned Bad and we had a building challenge.

"I did this with Quackity and he made language stuff," Bad said.