Page 21

"Is be a minor artist? That might be why."

"Yes, but why should that matter? Becuase he's still an artist! Okay? I hope you understand the words coming out of my mouth here! His account is Corpse, okay? I want you to go in right fucking now and make sure that he's the only one who can upload to his account! Got it?"

"Of course. I'll do it right now," he said and I heard him typing. "I fixed it."

"Thank you. Go about your day now." I hung up and went on Twitter.

Me: Just talked to Spotify, @corpse_husband Thank you @Spotify for cooperating and fixing his problems.

C: Thanks

Dream laughed and walked by me.

"That was hot," he said.

"Shut up," I laughed.

"You're not done with homework?"

"No."

"I'm out," he walked out and I laughed.

"Come back!" I whined and he did.

"I want you to finish. I'll be back," he gave me a kiss and walked out. I finished and called him. "Hey," he said and there was background noise.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Out with some old friends. Why?"

"I'm done with my homework."

"Okay. Wait, I'll come pick you up and you're meeting them. They're party animals."

"See you soon," I smiled and hung up. Dream came over and took me to some club. He snuck me through the back and his friends were there. He introduced me and they all knew I was a singer.

"Today, you're not a singer. You're our friends girlfriend and you're gonna have fun," a girl pulled me away from Dream and to get drinks. "How did you meet Clay?"

"It's a long story," I laughed.

"How long have you been together?"

"A few months now." We heard screaming in the back and the girl, Sarah, laughed.

"They're gambling. Come on." She took me back and Dream lost just as I stood next to him.

"And that's all my money," he sighed. "You have a $20?" He asked. I handed it to him and the guys laughed at him.

"So broke he has to ask his girl for money," they said.

"At least my girl has money," Dream said and gambled. He won and made $80. He gave me my 20 back and they started a new game.

"Okay, DJ plays a song, whoever pressed their buzzer and answers right gets money," one guy said.

"Do it," Dream told me. People got in groups of two and we got ready. Songs played and Dream's ADHD came into use. He hit the button and is answer each time. We made about $300 and then had to go to pick up Drista. "Fix yourself." We did and Drista got in.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey. How was school?" Dream asked.

"Good."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Why do you two reek of alcohol?"

"Don't tell mom," Dream said.

"I'm telling."

"Don't!"

"I will. Unless... we can go to the mall now."

"Fine," Dream sighed. He gave me an exhausted look and took a deep breath. "I go under, you go over," he said. We switched places in the seats and took her to the mall. Dream bought Drista whatever she wanted and we went to the house. "Yo, I have to get on a call now, but you can chill on the bed," he said and shut the door. I did and he got on the call. "If you get 7,000 subs, I'll join your hot chicken wing competition."

"Ooh! Okay! Does Miranda want to join?" Bad asked.

"Dude, my girlfriend is literally Latina. Mira, come here."

"What?" I went over.

"Hi! I'm doing a hot chicken wing challenge. Do you wanna do it?" Bad asked.

"A hot chicken wing challenge...?" I trailed off.

"If you don't want to, I'm not gonna pressure you. It's up to you," Bad said.

"Do it," Dream told me. "Don't be a pussy."

"Language!" Bad yelled.

"Okay. Fine," I said.

"Really? Will you wear a maid outfit?"

"No!" I said.

"I'm kidding you don't have to do it," Dream said.

"We can have a boyfriend girlfriend challenge!" Bad got excited.

"Yeah. I'll do it," I sighed.

"You'd have to make sure Dream does it though. He can't have a face cam on."

"I don't live with him, Bad. Ask Sapnap," I said.

"Okay. Okay." He tried to get Karl.

"I'll join if you get 10,00," Karl said.

"Yes!" Dream said. "I'll eat as many as you want me to if you hit 10,000." I texted bad and told him to ignore whatever I do. I donated 2,000 subs and then the fans got 1,000. Karl joined and Dream screamed. "No!" He yelled. I got tired and let out a yawn. Dream looked over and I motioned to him.

"Come sleep with me," I mouthed.

"Okay, I have to go," Dream said. He left and laid down with me. We slept and Bad said he'd tell us about when we'd do the challenge. Dream and I went back to Cali soon, and Drista and his family came with us.

"Did you enjoy masturbating on your own?" Dream asked Sapnap.

"What the hell did I walk into?" I asked and everyone laughed.

"You're gross, bro," Sapnap said.

"Drista," I motioned to her. She came over and I whispered. "Wanna come to my place?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Dream, I'm kidnapping your sister."

"Okay," he said. I took her to my place and we watched Quackity stream. He was making a diss track on Dream.

"What if we created something and sent it to him?" Drista asked.

"Yes!" I said and we started writing in my recording room. I started singing into the mic and recorded. "Oh, your luck so bad it's like you got a hex. Your dick so small we can't even have sex. Couple from the east? More like beauty and the beast. Had to date a rich birch 'cause you broke as fuck. At least my ass looks much better than your luck. My future's bright, I go to school. How long's speed running gonna last you, fool? I wonder what you used to be like. Before your ego grew big and you flew like a kite. I bet Drista has something to say. What do you think of that, huh, Clay?" I said and Drista started.

"Hey there, big bro, how's it going? George wants pics so you better get to showin'. Leave me in Florida, okay, that's fine. Take my cat, that's crossing the line. You better be scared. Go run, take a piss. Randi's over here treating me like her sis. 1 post, 1 month? I'm gonna be blunt. You can't even succeed... at your career. Your paychecks are dropping, just like your tears. You lost at PVP, you lost to a pork. You better watch your back 'cause I got a fork. No one wonders what your best vid could be. They're smart. They know it's the one with me," Drista said and we both added a laugh at the end. I sent it to Quackity and we watched him play it. He screamed and called me. I answered and was smiling.