Page 9

"Sorry," I told Charles and went down for a snack. "I'm busy for a couple hours in the night, so whatever y'all need, tell me now." No one wanted anything, so I was bored for a while and Dream texted me to go stream. I started and joined him in discord. "Hello," I said.

"Hi!" Dream laughed. "You start?"

"Yeah. What are we doing?"

"Mini games." We played and then just created a world to run through. "You run that way, I run this way. We see who makes it to the end first."

"Okay," I said. "Are we staying on the call?"

"Yeah. Yeah." I ran and he did as well. I got some materials and found a ravine. I got some iron and Dream decided to talk. "I'm coming for you."

"What?" I asked as I was crafting. He started hitting me and I screamed. "No! Dream! Dream! Stop!" I screamed and ran. He hit me again and I ran. "Stop. Stop. Clay..." I said and he laughed, stopping.

"Okay. Okay." I went mining and night came. I killed 3 endermen and got endereyes from all of them. "Can I have one?"

"No," I said.

"Please?"

"No." I smiled and read my chat. I heard Dream scream and saw he died. I laughed and he screamed again. "Where did you die?" I asked and he told me. I got his stuff and found him. I gave all his stuff back and went my own way. I traded with a villager and got ender pearls.

"I know you're up to something, Miranda," Dream said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're quiet." I jumped into the portal and got to the nether. I got Blaise's rods and Dream found me. "No!" He screamed and tried to get some. I knew where the strong hold was already and placed the eyes, jumping in.

"Haha!" I said.

"You can kill that on your own."

"Watch me." I killed the dragon on my own just as Dream arrived and he screamed.

"No!" He yelled. I jumped into the portal and won.

"Okay. I'm gonna get dinner," I said.

"Are you going out?"

"Yeah."

"I'll pick you up."

"Okay... I'll meet you at the gate then." I left and met Dream. We got drive thru and Dream drove somewhere. It was an outdoor movie thing and there weren't many people.

"Okay. Get in the back." We both got in the back and he removed his roof on the convertible so half was over us, but we could see the movie. We ate and I curled up to Dream's side. The wind blew and I shivered since I was just wearing shorts. Dream out his arm around me and put his jacket over my legs. "Better?" He asked and I nodded. "Good." We watched the movie, then  he took me home.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.

"I'll give you 4 stars on Lyft," I said.

"Well, I charge." He tapped his cheek and I tilted my head. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out.

"I'll text you later," I smiled and went into the house. I was up late and Dream tweeted.

Dream: a long time ago I went to 7-11 and got a hotdog and a homeless man approached me and asked me for a bite of my hot dog and I felt bad so I gave him a piece but I really wanted that hot dog

Miranda- I think this is the first wholesome tweet I've seen you do

Dream- it ain't wholesome I was scared of him it was 3am if he asks for my hotdog I'm giving it

I silently laughed and tweeted something.

Miranda: If you see this tweet you have to reply to this with the last tweet you drafted hehehehehhe

Dream- baby's kick pregnant moms all the time but ohhhh I do it one time and I'm the one that's arrested

Miranda- ...

Dream- ...

I laughed and decided to sleep. I had work the next day and mom, dad, and Charles wanted to come.

"There'll be a lot of paparazzi," I said.

"That's okay. We just don't talk to them," Charles said.

"Okay." I got to the studio with them and we went in. I was recording and was feeling really stressed. During my lunch break, I sat in the lounge and broke down. Mom, dad, and Charles didn't know what to do except tell everyone I needed to go home. Somehow the paparazzi found out I was crying and were already posting everywhere that something had happened. We left with security. I had tears in my eyes and was trying to wipe them. The paparazzi were trying to get pictures and I looked down. Steps suddenly ran to me and I saw Dream's shoes.

"Hey," he said and had his mask on. "Give me a hug." I did and he held me. He let me koala hug him so he was basically lifting me.

"What are you doing?" Charles asked him.

"Shut up," Dream said as I buried my face in his neck. "Do you wanna come home with me and Sap can make you some hot chocolate while you cry in the shower?"

"With marshmallows?" I whispered.

"With marshmallows."

"Will you sit with me?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," I said and he carried me to his car. We left and he wiped my tears when we got to his and Sap's place.

"Should I start?" Sap asked.

"Give it 5 minutes," Dream said and started the shower. He made sure it was just the right temperature and then set me inside. "I'll be back. Go ahead and cry." I did and he came back with towels. He got in with me and we were facing each other. "Were you just stressed about work today?" Dream asked me.

"Yeah," I said, stopping my crying.

"Okay. What will make you feel better?"

"I wanna go home after hot chocolate," I said.

"How about you text your brother and your parents to come here?"

"Yeah." Dream texted the address and they came over. Sap let them in and brought my hot chocolate. They all walked into the bathroom and Sap set the drink on the counter, turned off the water, and took a sip of hot chocolate. He made sure it wasn't too sweet and then handed it to me.