Page 8

One day, I was watching random YouTube streams on my twitch and read chat.

"Corpse? Who's that?" I asked and search him up on YouTube. He was streaming among us and talking to chat.

"Who do I want to meet before I die?" Corpse asked. "Miranda Swank. She moved to LA recently and I've tried to DM her. She really hasn't replied and I want to go back and delete what I've sent her because it's really embarrassing. Like, here. I asked her if she- I'm just not gonna read this," a guy with a really deep voice said.

"Anyways..." I got off the live and talked to my chat. The next day, I was getting on the SMP with Karl. I joined the discord and got in.

"Oh! Randi!" Karl said.

"Hi! I'm at Party Park. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm giving someone a tour. I'll be there in a sec."

"Okay." He came over with someone and I read the name. "Oh. You're deep voice man," I said.

"Wait... Are you...?" He started.

"Miranda Swank? Yeah," I said.

"Please tell me you didn't see any of my DM's."

"I haven't."

"Good."

"I was gonna give him a tour of your house. Is that okay?" Karl asked.

"Yeah. I have a ton of blocks he can look at to make a house," I said. "Quackity joined." I gasped. "Sapnap!" I yelled.

"Hi," he laughed. We all started building a house for Corpse and then Mexican Dream/Quackity came out.

"Corpse, are you Mexican?" Quackity asked.

"Half," Corpse said.

"Oh, I was speaking Spanish to Quackity the other day and people tried to cancel me for it, saying I was making fun of Spanish speakers and I shouldn't speak Spanish. Like, what the fuck? I'm Mexican!" I said and Corpse laughed. "Okay, I have to get off now."

"Okay, bye," Sapnap said. I left the game and stayed on discord for a sec.

"I want her number," Corpse said. I left discord and wasn't streaming, so I just went down. I DMed Corpse my number and he saw it. I saw his past DM's and they were creepy. I got a text from him and he just said hi. I said hi and we didn't text after that. My bell rang in the afternoon and I opened the door to find... Dream.

"Let me explain before you shut the door in my face," he said.

"You have 5 seconds."

"I-I-"

"4."

"I was-"

"3."

"I don't know how to-"

"2."

"I did all that because-"

"1." I shut the door but he put his food to stop it.

"I was jealous," he said and I opened the door.

"And why is that?" I asked. Dream suddenly kissed me.

"Because I wanted you all to myself. It wasn't the right way to go about it. I know. I should have confronted you about it instead of ruining the rest of your school year. I lost you your only friends and I feel bad about it, Miranda. I never should have even shown anything in front of anyone. So I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, will you?" Dream asked and I took a deep breath.

"Yeah. I guess," I said.

"I'll see you around then."

"Yeah."

"I'd appreciate if you unblocked my texts too."

"I'll think about it," I smiled a little.

"Works for me," Dream said and watched me for a sec. he hesitated about something, kissed the top of my head, and walked away. I had never felt short except that one second. I went back in and got a call from mom.

"Hey, mom," I said.

"Hey, honey. Dad, Charles, and I are coming over tomorrow. We just wanted to visit you and see your house," mom said.

"Ooh! Yes! It's huge. You'll love it."

"Okay. Just have two rooms ready."

They arrived the next day and I showed them their rooms.

"I like the pool. You're so rich," Charles said.

"Okay. About that, I'm gonna pay for you to go to college," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You can pick a college, get into it, and I'll pay your bills and stuff."

"You're the best sis ever!" He hugged me. I got a call from Dream and didn't answer, so he texted me when I was in the kitchen.

"Why is Dream texting you?" Dad asked.

"He is?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't want him near my little girl," dad said. I texted Dream and checked what was up.

D: I wanna come over!

Me: Not a good idea. Parents are here.

D: Sigh.

Me: Maybe another time.

I went up to my room to take a shower and it was cold outside. I had just finished and had the towel around me when there was a knock on the bathroom window. I opened it and Dream smiled at me.

"Creep," I said and he sat on the edge. I sat on the window couch and watched him. "You shouldn't have come here."

"I know. But I wanted to see you. Also, your security is chasing me." I looked over the edge and they were looking up.

"Come in," I pulled him in and shut the window. Dream stayed laying on the couch and I had to change. "Close your eyes." He did and I quickly changed.

"Good?"

"Yeah. My parents are here, Clay," I said.

"Mh... Don't call me Clay unless you're being serious."

"I am being serious. You shouldn't be here."

"Uh! You're so goody goody!" He stood and walked around the bathroom. "I just wanna stream with you later."

"You could have just texted me about that. Fine. I'm free."

"It wasn't a question. You're streaming with me."

"I said yes!"

"You're streaming with me!" Dream stepped towards me. "You're streaming!"

"I said yes!" I laughed and pushed him back to the window. He sat on the couch and pulled me to sit on his lap, sideways. I went to get up and he held me down.

"We're playing Minecraft. Just you and me. No George, no Sapnap, no Bad."

"Okay! Now let me get up!" I smiled and he let go of me. "And get out, Dream. I'm not saving your ass if you get caught." I got up and pushed him onto the window.

"What's taking so long?" Charles asked and I went to walk away. Dream grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, cupping my face and placing a kiss on my lips before leaving. I shut the window and walked out.