Page 17

"Okay." He played it and I left. I decided to go get some Starbucks and had to take my security with me since I was going shopping afterwards. I was walking on the side of the street when Dream called me.

"Hey," I said and tried to hear him.

"Where the fuck are you?" He asked.

"Out."

"Makes sense. Hey, I just had a question for you."

"Yeah, what's up?"

"So I'm going to Florida for a few days and I was wondering if you wanted to come back with me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Drista was hoping you'd say yes."

"Yeah. Of course."

"Great. Thanks, babe. I love you."

"Love you, too," I smiled and hung up. I knew the paps had gotten that on video, but didn't care. I walked into a store and got some stuff I wanted. I went home and put everything away. Dream wanted me to come over, so I went over. Sap let me in and I went to Dream's room. He was streaming with someone and motioned me over. He gave me a kiss and I sat on the bed.

"An IQ test? Okay... Let me actually give this to my friend. She's the smartest person I know," Dream said and motioned for me to sit.

"Hi," I put the headphones in.

"Hi," Skeppy said.

"Hi, Skeppy. What am I doing?" I asked.

"Just try and pass this IQ test in Minecraft." I moved around a little and we started. "First one, find the key."

"Okay." I looked through some chests and double clicked some objects to stack them. I found the key easily and moved to the next level. "I am something that can mix with others to make many what am I? Uh..." I looked at the pressure plates. "Blue."

"Why?"

"Because of that primary complementary colors thing from elementary school," I said and got through the blue door, getting it right. "Read the signs," I saw on the wall. "Be Aware Of What You Read. Be Aware Of What You Read. 5 Rhino. 6 Monkey. Oh. Ha," I said. "Be is 2 letters. So 2." I jumped onto the second block and survived. "Aware is 5. Of is 2. What is 4. You is 3. And Read is 4." I got it right and Skeppy was surprised.

"You're so smart... Let's see if you get this next one. See if you can get to the other side. You can break and blocks above the grass." I broke the wheat, fences, tree, and cobblestone. I made slabs and moss slabs, building across. I got it and went across the bridge to the next level.

"Find the 4 keys? Okay." I looked everywhere and got the 4, placing them on the doors, getting through.

"That was record time!" Skeppy said and I gave the seat back to him.

"I told you she was smart," he laughed. He had to play Among Us with Corpse and his friends for a bit and I was being annoying.

"Dream, what was that?" Rae asked after he threw something at me.

"Sorry. My girlfriends acting up," he said.

"Hi, Randi," Corpse said and I laughed.

"He just..." I laughed.

"Oh, wait... You guys didn't...?"

"No. No, we didn't," Dream laughed.

"Oh..."

"Just say it now," I told Dream.

"Um... Everyone, Miranda and I are dating. Yay. That's that. Yeah," Dream said and laughed.

"I didn't mean to say it," Corpse said.

"It's fine. We honestly didn't really have an idea of how to tell people. We probably weren't even gonna tell them. Anyways, Mira, if you don't put that down, I'll stab you with a fork!" Dream said. I stuck my tongue out as I held a sword that I had found in the corner of his room. Dream ran at me and hit his mic in the process which made a loud thud noise. He took the sword from me and set it aside.

"Dude, Nick's more fun than you," I said.

"Then go hang out with him," Dream sat back down. "She found a sword." I left the room and went to Sap's.
"Hi," he said and I sat on his streaming chair.

"Hi," I said. "Dream cast me out so I came here."

"You wanna play chess?"

"Sure." I sat on his bed and we set up the board. We played and Sapnap won twice. Dream ended his stream after 3 hours and came to find me.

"I'll let you win this round," Sap let me win so my feelings weren't hurt. "Okay, I need to go get food. I'm leaving. Bye. Do your couply stuff." Dream carried me to his room after Sap left, then sat on me.

"Hey!" I said.

"You are so annoying," he got off me.
"Not my fault you have a sword just laying there!"

"No one told you to touch it." I stayed quiet and Dream turned me so I was facing him. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Wanna get dinner?"

"I don't know."

"Mhh!" Dream whined. "Come on." He pulled me to his car and we got dinner. I went out shopping the next day because Dream wanted something. I was at the register with my security and heard a gasp behind me. I turned around and saw Rosemary and Selena.

"Bestie! It's been so long," Selena said.

"What?" I asked.

"We went to school together."

"Oh, I know. You two ditched me," I stated and they laughed it off.

"Did you know our sub was Dream from the Dream SMP?" Rose asked.

"I know," I said as my phone rang. "It's him now." I answered. "Hey, babe," I said.

"Hey. Are you coming?" Dream asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm still in line. You'll never guess who I ran into," I said.

"Who?"

"The two bitches I used to be friends with."

"Oh! I feel bad for you."

"No. No, you don't feel bad for me."

"You're right."

"Okay. I'm almost done, but I'm stopping at Starbucks. Ask Nick if he wants something."

"I want something!"

"Yeah. Text me what you two want," I said.

"Okay. Love you," Dream said.

"Love you too."

"Bye."

"I'll see you in a bit." I hung up and turned back in line. I set everything on the counter and Rose and Selena came over.

"You can add our stuff there too," Rose giggled.

"Haha, no," I fake laughed and went serious. I paid for Dream's stuff and left.

"Wait, you-you're famous now. Like, we were there for you," Selena said.